More Sexy Armor

Glorthox

I would love to see some more gladiatorial and barbarian style armors so we can mix and match more with the sets we already have. Egyptian influenced too. And sleeveless casual clothes. Those would all work for both sexes equally well. That and I'm still waiting for the male equivalents of the dancers bikinis. Long overdue!

just no.... so much no in those photos....

Aww, common, you have to be specific. :D

OK, I'll let you of the hook on the second one. I see your point, although I personally find it hillarious. I made the outfit after purchasing the weaponless combat abilites in Legacy, and punched my way through Korriban and Dromund Kaas. It was good fun! :D

... while more details on this wouldn't be a bad thing, i think it's pretty obvious what classifies as "sexy armour"

So... Close-fitting so it follows the curves and such of the body, but *covers* all the "naughty bits" and a chunk more besides(0), and worn with pride(1) and confidence, and a bit of "strut" and "sass" in the character's movements.

3/4 naked is, well, 3/4 naked, and isn't automatically *sexy*.

(0) Might, indeed, cover *everything* below the neck, but if so it must leave no doubt as to the shape of the body inside.

(1) Small "p" in that word, thanks. It has nothing to do with LGBTQ+ activism.

Did someone say male dancer oufit? How about this stirdy feller:

https://i.imgur.com/gEECSMI.jpg

Your BT 3 Pureblood here is wearing Jori Daragons belt, loincloth and footwraps for the occation. The rest is Covert stuff. I don't know how it dyes, but it works pretty good. :)

All that said, I'm fine with more options. :)

While that is nice and all, it lacks some of the elements that the female dancers outfits have, namely the sandals, jewelry and luxurious fabrics.

So... Close-fitting so it follows the curves and such of the body, but *covers* all the "naughty bits" and a chunk more besides(0), and worn with pride(1) and confidence, and a bit of "strut" and "sass" in the character's movements.

3/4 naked is, well, 3/4 naked, and isn't automatically *sexy*.

(0) Might, indeed, cover *everything* below the neck, but if so it must leave no doubt as to the shape of the body inside.

(1) Small "p" in that word, thanks. It has nothing to do with LGBTQ+ activism.

Fair enough, though I think most people's definitions are more along the lines of "shows skin"

I have no problems with more armor, of any type, being added to the game. Just don't make it gender-specific.

This.

I'd like more tight pants which show body contours on the backside, and which for male characters actually look as if there is male anatomy underneath on the front.

I for one find a lot of the "normal" non-revealing armour sexy, if it is nicely shaped. (But semi-revealing is sexy too.)

Edited by Neulwen

Fair enough, though I think most people's definitions are more along the lines of "shows skin"

That works, too, but "sexy" isn't *about* the skin, but about the "show", whence the reference to "strut" and "sass".

And in any event, my point was that "3/4 naked" does not suffice to make an outfit sexy.

And that it's subjective.

I think that those pants with a (mini) skirt on top of it are sexy and I would like to see more of those.

Lana Beniko has such a type of trouser (however, her version is not overly sexy):

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/lana-beniko/

There is one armor in the game which looks the way I mean:

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/best+++ial-fanatic/

NOTE: The link doesn't work, because the forum replaces the name of the armor with stars (apparently, it's a bad word). I thus added +++ to the name, and you have to take them away again in order to get the proper link.

Sidenote: I think that the name of the set doesn't do it justice. It's a rather pleasant looking set.

Unfortunately, the "skirt" part of that armor is actually part of the body armor and not the trouser. This means that it comes with an unsexy shoulder pad and a hood that hides the hair. :(

I would like to see this kind of "skirt" on top of a trouser. Works particularly well with body type 3 female characters whose very strong muscular legs and buttocks make it hard to find sexy pants for them. :eek:

Edited by JattaGin

I think that those pants with a (mini) skirt on top of it are sexy and I would like to see more of those.

I would like to see this kind of "skirt" on top of a trouser. Works particularly well with body type 3 female characters whose very strong muscular legs and buttocks make it hard to find sexy pants for them. :eek:

There is a crafted armor like this, relatively cheap (I sell them for 100K to 125K on SF): The Veda Cloth and Trimantium Legs - they look identical for both factions.

https://torcommunity.com/galleries/armor-old/adaptive-armor/vedacloth-armor

I have my male pureblood sin/shadow wearing those, legs dyed red to match his skintone, and Xoxann's chestpiece. He looks great in cutscenes.

• 3 weeks later...

I could have sworn I replied to this thread at some point but it seems quite a few posts were removed.

At any rate "sexy" is subjective. A skin-tight catsuit (there are a couple in game) is way more "sexy" to me than those stripper/dancer outfits.

I could have sworn I replied to this thread at some point but it seems quite a few posts were removed.

At any rate "sexy" is subjective. A skin-tight catsuit (there are a couple in game) is way more "sexy" to me than those stripper/dancer outfits.

I can't figure out why some posts were removed. One is quoted by me, so you can see how innocuous it was. It just had a screenshot of a male Sith in Jori Daragon's loincloth. Surely it's ok to post screenshots of existing armor!

I can't figure out why some posts were removed. One is quoted by me, so you can see how innocuous it was. It just had a screenshot of a male Sith in Jori Daragon's loincloth. Surely it's ok to post screenshots of existing armor!

I scratched my head about that as well, but it was only a post made in jest. Seemed inocuous, but not much was lost. :D

Again, on topic, I very much agree with Elessara on what constitutes 'sexy'. Skin tight fabric can be more entising than nude.