How is pvp on POT5?

Black-Cell

Hi all, I am from the bastion server and a buddy and I were talking about rolling fresh on this server to see what the pvp competition is like. I've been reading the forums here and noticed that most pvpers are on imp side with only a couple pub guilds doing rated on a regular basis. I've also noticed a lot of negative comments about the quality of pvp.

Having said this, how is the competition in RWZ? Are they good battles all the time? Or is there usually 1-2 teams that mop everybody up? Are the ques long? Do guilds que RWZ every day/night?

Basically I'm wondering if its worth the time to roll a new toon on a new server with no resources available. I have 5 toons that are all WH with different crew skills so I can craft everything from exotech stims to barrels to armorings, etc. for myself, kinda painful to roll without that lol

Thanks in advance!

Lowbie pvp is where it is at!

If you want to do 50 pvp you can either have a GREAT time or a frustrating-to-the-point-where-you-may-rage LOL

There are:

"Im in it to win it " srs pvp'ers

"I've been here since beta pvp'ers"

"You guys are terribad, but I'm not much better so ill just talk crap all match long"

"Oh youre in recruit gear? I'm leaving" pvp'ers

"Meh I'm in it for fun, unless it is Huttball I'll participate and make the best of it" pvp'ers

Not really different than most other servers I am sure

No one has Answered any of the questions asked. I would love to know the answers to these questions as well.

It rough going from full 50 legacy and craftable everything to reroll on a server where you can actually get a ranked que pop. But to level new toons to 50 just to see how the pvp is is more than a grind.

Love to see some real answers to these questions and maybe the name of a few guilds who are serious ranked players. There are lots of very skilled players on other servers who are searching for a new home and would like a few honest answers to help us choose. Great opportunity for pvp guilds. Even greater opportunity if you show us that pot5 is a great place to pvp, and we could persuade others to reroll or transfer as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated.