Legacy Update: Species

GeorgeWill

Legacy Update: Species Part

Is it me or is it a bit unfair how those people who have a made a character and chosen to be a human (which both sides have) and have been doing there best to reach 50, now with the update when you reach 50 as a species that the other side does not have will be now available. That means the people who have worked really hard to reach 50 as a human will now get nothing out of the game update 1.2 Species Part. :(

its a good idea and all but it seems a bit unfair on the people who chose to be humans

I got 2 humans, a twi'lek and a chiss at 50. I don't see the problem. I'm currently leveling a miraluka and will squeeze in a mirialan if I have the time. It's a reason to play different stories and I'm excited to experience the consular and smuggler storylines. Besides, what's the rush to get species unlocks? The game ain't going anywhere, just start a new char and enjoy the game instead of just wanting stuff.

Sith Pureblood Trooper? Thanks, but no thanks. This whole system of unlocking each and every race for each class and giving class specific abilities to other classes is pure and utter crap.

And it's kinda funny how they are trying to show it in a positive light in their newly released video.

Edited by vandana_

Sith Pureblood Trooper? Thanks, but no thanks. This whole system of unlocking each and every race for each class and giving class specific abilities to other classes is pure and utter crap.

And it's kinda funny how they are trying to show it in a positive light in their newly released video.

I have to agree. Frankly the republic offers nothing I have any interests in.:wea_01:

Pureblood is the only species that doesn't fit. Everything else? Why not? It's not like the species all live in certain planets or gated communities. Why couldn't Imperial intelligence for example recruit any species? All force sensitives are mandated to be shipped to Korriban for training, regardless of species. The Jedi order doesn't care what species you are. Anyone can sign up for the Republic military, just like anyone can become a bounty hunter. The ONLY exception is the pureblood because they only exist within the empire and no sane pureblood would ever defect after the stunt the Republic pulled on them, trying to literally exterminate them.

The ONLY exception is the pureblood because they only exist within the empire and no sane pureblood would ever defect after the stunt the Republic pulled on them, trying to literally exterminate them.

And yet, in at least one storyline a pureblood actually becomes a jedi...