LiveStream Event – June 10, 2013

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be working then, and if my Question gets passed along by someone else. well yay.

Q. Whats the day in the life of the Cartel Market team? What do they go through in discussion of what goes into a pack and how they plan what set ideas they put in for it, mounts, quality checking.

Edited by Magnusheart

I will be working then, and if my Question gets passed along by someone else. well yay.

Q. Whats the day in the life of the Cartel Market team? What do they go through in discussion of what goes into a pack .

Dev A- Did we use that color yet?

Dev B- I dunno, but I think I just figured out a way to add a RNG to this item so it has almost no chance of ever giving someone something useful :)

Dept. Manager- ^5 :D

Edited by LrdRahvin

We are excited to announce the next LiveStream Q&A Event! Below is all the information you need in order to watch and participate in the LiveStream Event.

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - LiveStream

Monday, June 10, 2013

4:00pm to 4:30pm CDT

Read More

Courtney would you be able to find out if ( I am not saying they need to be specific ) will we ever see a full on Expansion to the game. It seems a lot of people are becoming negative and so far you all have not come out and tried to quell those fears. We have heard little snippets about the SSSP but we would just like a confirmation that it is really being worked on and if this will be our first full expansion to the game.

I am the type of person that really loves the game but I also like seeing road maps of what the future will hold for the game. You don't have to give dates for when it is coming out but Bioware would do themselves a great deal of good press and good will if they would release a roadmap of future content that they want in the game or are currently working on.

I will predict most of the answers:

• Soon
  • We are working on it
  • We can't discuss this at this time
  • It's on our "wall of crazy"
  • We're looking into it
  • ..not at this moment, no

Edited by Eillack

Here's my question:

At the end of Scum and Villainy when you defeat Styrak, it's pretty clear that we have to defend the Galaxy from the remaining 5 Dread Masters. Can we expect to see them only in new Operations or is it your plan to release some of them in other aspects of the game, such as Flashpoints or special Quest lines?

Q: This patch is supposed to include an update for crafters, Mk 31 mods, armorings and enhancements. Any chance the shells for the current tiers of armor and previous tiers (Tionese, Columi, Rakata and old PvP armor shells with no rating requirements) could be added into this patch or an upcoming patch to provide more cosmetic customization and give more schematics to crafters?

• Soon
  • We are working on it
  • We can discuss this at this time
  • We're looking into it

Don't forget:

• Very soon™!
  • It's on the way!
  • We have no plans at the moment for it.
  • It's taking longer than expected!
  • No plans for it in the near-future.

:rak_04:

Edited by MrJurgens

Here's my question:

At the end of Scum and Villainy when you defeat Styrak, it's pretty clear that we have to defend the Galaxy from the remaining 5 Dread Masters. Can we expect to see them only in new Operations or is it your plan to release some of them in other aspects of the game, such as Flashpoints or special Quest lines?

Hey man!

Terror From Beyond, Scum and Villany and Dread masters are knowed since february 2012 from a leaked information.

There were also 2 others flashpoints and a new daily zone..... a part those things, don't aspect other contents...,

Do you know what Butch Collidge is thinking about the future of the game? Well... no future... "Game's dead baby, game's dead"

• Soon
  • We are working on it
  • We can discuss this at this time
  • We're looking into it

There's your 30 minute .... wait THIRTY MINUTES? lol really? So, 3 questions will get answered? An then all the filibustering will fill in the other 28 minutes of trying not to answer anything?

Why waste your time when you know these responses are all you're going to get?

Rule #1 never reveal too much. - from J.J. Abrams school of Television and Movie

Edited by Mike_Hawke

Also hier sind meine Fragen ihr müsst sie halt übersetzen lassen:

• Q: Wie viele Fragen werdet ihr mti awesome usw. beantworten?

• Q: Wann wird es neuen Content geben? Recyclen ist jetzt nicht wirklich berauschend, vor allem wenn man Asatoin NM anschaut. LV 50 SM und HM und jetzt LV 55 SM/HM/NM. Ich meine wir raiden 5x den gleichen Content. Seid ihr damit happy?

• Q: Was gedenkt ihr bezüglich PVP zu machen. Findet ihr eure arbeit zufriedenstellend?

• Q: Wann beginnt im PVP die "PVP_Saison" Ich meine seit dem Patch wo ihr das eingefügt habt ist es Pre-Sasion.

• Q: Wann kommen Serverübergreifende PVP BG's. Es ist langweillig immer auf dem gleichen Server zu spielen

• Q: Worauf legt ihr im Spiel den Focus, auf das Spiel mit bezug auf Inhalt oder auf den Kartelmarkt?

• Q: Würdet ihr alles nochmals gleich machen?

Hey man!

Terror From Beyond, Scum and Villany and Dread masters are knowed since february 2012 from a leaked information.

There were also 2 others flashpoints and a new daily zone..... a part those things, don't aspect other contents...,

Do you know what Butch Collidge is thinking about the future of the game? Well... no future... "Game's dead baby, game's dead"

Two new flashpoints, a daily zone and an Operation.

The Daily Zone and Operation are on Lethon where we will take the other 5 DMs and make them say "Mercy!" before respond: "Sure:) Not!:p"

Also hier sind meine Fragen ihr müsst sie halt übersetzen lassen:

• Q: Wie viele Fragen werdet ihr mti awesome usw. beantworten?

• Q: Wann wird es neuen Content geben? Recyclen ist jetzt nicht wirklich berauschend, vor allem wenn man Asatoin NM anschaut. LV 50 SM und HM und jetzt LV 55 SM/HM/NM. Ich meine wir raiden 5x den gleichen Content. Seid ihr damit happy?

• Q: Was gedenkt ihr bezüglich PVP zu machen. Findet ihr eure arbeit zufriedenstellend?

• Q: Wann beginnt im PVP die "PVP_Saison" Ich meine seit dem Patch wo ihr das eingefügt habt ist es Pre-Sasion.

• Q: Wann kommen Serverübergreifende PVP BG's. Es ist langweillig immer auf dem gleichen Server zu spielen

• Q: Worauf legt ihr im Spiel den Focus, auf das Spiel mit bezug auf Inhalt oder auf den Kartelmarkt?

• Q: Würdet ihr alles nochmals gleich machen?

Haha Leonalis, immer Unruhe stiften im englischen teil, was? ;)