Republic Level 50 Flashpoints - Rate by Difficulty

I've been sticking mostly to dailies / pvp at 50, and want to start doing some flashpoints. I am pretty much sitting in all epic gear, so I'm by no means undergeared. I just would like to know, from everyones opinion, the order of flashpoints to tackle from easy to hard at 50 (republic).

I also should mention I'm a sage (sorcerer) healer; so it'd be nice to hear from a healing perspective as well, even though i'd appreciate feedback from anyone.

Edited by gormanster

Imo, it depends more on group setup if your wanting to rate difficulty. For example as a Jedi Knight tank i find Hardmode Esseles VERY hard in comparison to False Emperor.

My group has got False Emperor nailed so imo thats easiest. XD

From my experience, HM Esseles is one of the hardest of the lot. I had a group that did HM Taral V last night, and we managed to down every boss save the bonus one. It was much easier than Esseles.

Funny you say that, someone was saying essels was the easiest by far last night; however i remember that one taking FOREVER at lower levels.

Funny you say that, someone was saying essels was the easiest by far last night; however i remember that one taking FOREVER at lower levels.

The last boss has a high chance of bugging out which is why most people avoid it until it's fixed.

Honestly, I farm every hard mode but esseles every day. Battle for Ilum and Maelstrom are definitely the easiest/quickest when I run.

Boarding Party takes about 20 minutes, then False Emperor IMO. Those two alone should give you a few hours to farm commendations and get better loot, then you can do some of the others.

And you missed the title of the thread, he was asking for Republic.

In order of difficulty imo: False Emperor->Esseless->Taral V->Directive 7->Maelstrom Prison->Battle for Ilum.

The last boss has a high chance of bugging out which is why most people avoid it until it's fixed.

Honestly, I farm every hard mode but esseles every day. Battle for Ilum and Maelstrom are definitely the easiest/quickest when I run.

Never had Vokk bug out but alright, Battle for Ilum I dont agree is one of the easiest, the 2nd boss requires a great deal of attention, but hey we might be missing something.

Never had Vokk bug out but alright, Battle for Ilum I dont agree is one of the easiest, the 2nd boss requires a great deal of attention, but hey we might be missing something.

Krel? If your tank never leaves melee, he won't bomb. AoE adds down. His heavy tank hitter can also be avoided.