Looking for Guild

Eristede

Hi!

I've been playing for awhile, but I am new to the server and character. I would love to find a good size casual adult guild that usually has some folks online, is friendly and communicative.

I don't get much time to play, and I can never play on a set schedule, I enjoy PvE a lot and would love to get further in the game and meet some new friends.

Feel free to contact me in game my toons name is Svudnik.

Hi!

I've been playing for awhile, but I am new to the server and character. I would love to find a good size casual adult guild that usually has some folks online, is friendly and communicative.

I don't get much time to play, and I can never play on a set schedule, I enjoy PvE a lot and would love to get further in the game and meet some new friends.

Feel free to contact me in game my toons name is Svudnik.

Hey Eristede,

I wanted to respond to your post here. WRIS is an adult imperial guild that is mostly PvE focused. We are not large, but we tend to be active on weekday evenings (8pm / 9pm ish central time and on) as well as the weekends. If you're interested in knowing more, shoot me (Apotheosis) or my guild leader (Sorcero) an in-game whisper or email.

I would love to find a good size casual adult guild that usually has some folks online, is friendly and communicative.

Greetings, Eristede!

I'm not sure what faction you're looking for, but Pillars of Ashla is a friendly, fun, and welcoming community on the Republic side. We accommodate players of all experience and skill levels, and we have casual and progression PvE runs as well as PvP activity. All guild activities are completely optional. We understand that life comes first, so we love to have our folks on when they can make it and miss them when they can't.

You can find more information at our recruitment thread and at our guild webpage. Our guild charter will tell you more, and please feel free to ask if you have any questions or if I can be of service in any way.

If you're interested in Pillars of Ashla, our application is here.

Have a great day!

Not sure if your still looking but we may be a good fit for you. <The Enclave> has been around since launch and survived all the server consolidation. We are very active in endgame PvE but are a casual guild. We believe that to progress and see endgame content you shouldn't have to see raiding as a second job. If that sounds intriguing to you please feel free to contact me via in game whisper, in game mail, forum PM or on our website below. Look forward to talking with you soon!