Share the Love and Subscriber Rewards

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Quick update on the share the love promotion and the Feb subscriber rewards.

• Share the love - If you qualified for the promotion, you should now see the extra 30 days reflected on your account. If you don't see them but you feel you should have them, please contact customer support. I recommend double checking the requirements to ensure you qualified.
  • Subscriber rewards - Normally, we can grant items like this outside of a maintenance without issue. Unfortunately, we ran into an issue with this item grant that is going to require a small patch to address. We are working to schedule this for next Tuesday, March 6th, if possible. I will confirm timing and details tomorrow! Apologies for any inconvenience in the items being delayed.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Hey folks,

• Share the love - If you qualified for the promotion, you should now see the extra 30 days reflected on your account. If you don't see them but you feel you should have them, please contact customer support. I recommend double checking the requirements to ensure you qualified.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

I think I am qualified but I didn't recieve the extra days. I contacted support via mail and they told me to call them, which I am not going to do, because calling from Czech Rep to another country is still too wild for me. With that, I guess thats it for me.

I think I am qualified but I didn't recieve the extra days. I contacted support via mail and they told me to call them, which I am not going to do, because calling from Czech Rep to another country is still too wild for me. With that, I guess thats it for me.

You can call via skype, that may be easier. The big requirement is not being a sub the 90 days before the promotion (I'm not sure how they count back 90 days, from the start of the promotion or from the date you resub), so I would make sure you weren't before calling (I see your last forum post was 11/12, so you were at least subbed till then, and even if you stopped paying your sub at that point, it would continue until time ran out, so you are definitely cutting it close no matter what).

Hey folks,

• Subscriber rewards - Normally, we can grant items like this outside of a maintenance without issue. Unfortunately, we ran into an issue with this item grant that is going to require a small patch to address. We are working to schedule this for next Tuesday, March 6th, if possible. I will confirm timing and details tomorrow! Apologies for any inconvenience in the items being delayed.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

I don't suppose it's part of the patch you could extend that reward for being a subscriber an extra day - I was a day late (28th) thanks to where my payday fell LOL :(

Subscriber rewards - Normally, we can grant items like this outside of a maintenance without issue. Unfortunately, we ran into an issue with this item grant that is going to require a small patch to address. We are working to schedule this for next Tuesday, March 6th, if possible. I will confirm timing and details tomorrow! Apologies for any inconvenience in the items being delayed.

How incredibly surprising. Oh well, at least you aren't telling us after the fact I guess.

How incredibly surprising. Oh well, at least you aren't telling us after the fact I guess.

I laughed a bit at it to be honest. Bioware and screw ups go hand and hand in about every way.

This was not surprising at all but you are right. Unlike the server merge where they removed the west coast server entirely, screwing over many a gamer and just didn't bother to tell anyone till after the fact. At least biwoare had the sense enough to tell us up front.

I was so much in love with SWTOR that I renewed my subscription. Was such an idiot, my account was only inactive for only about 65 days or so... So my love had no happy ending. I will cancel again and will go making new love with other games.

Hey folks [snip]

[*]Subscriber rewards - Normally, we can grant items like this outside of a maintenance without issue. Unfortunately, we ran into an issue with this item grant that is going to require a small patch to address. We are working to schedule this for next Tuesday, March 6th, if possible. I will confirm timing and details tomorrow! Apologies for any inconvenience in the items being delayed.

-eric

Yep. Just gotta laugh after a while. This isn't the first time that out-of-cycle stuff was promised and then they had to do a patch to either make it work for everyone, or, in this case, make it work at all.

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Running out of time, unless you're going to be working late today. And unless that confirmation is just for you and not us. :p

Edited by PorsaLindahl

When did you resubscribe? From what I read your subscription had to have ended more than 90 days from February 13th and you had to resubscribe on the 13th through the 27th.

For example my subscription ended in October last year as I took a break for a bit but because I resubscribed on 1/31 I didn't get the 30 days.

Edited by Nightblazer

If you were gone for at least 90 days and entered the code, being subbed on February 27 should have gotten the 30 days. If not submit a ticket.

This. I don't know why they had to say "90 days or longer" when they could've said "Only those new or returning players that have not subscribed between Nov 15, 2017 and Feb 13, 2018 would qualify for the free 30 days." Guess it's shorter, but they had to know that people won't do the math and they would receive a lot of complaints.

What it boils down to is if you subscribed, at all, between those 2 dates, then you won't get the 30 days. So take that into consideration before contacting CS.

Edited by PorsaLindahl

i thought i have everything covered when it comes to the free 30 day time because i got the armor and Mount but does using game time cards not count when paying for the game or did i miss something. Played the game ever since it started so just wondering?