Eternity Vault: Soa down (Nightmare mode) after only 2 weeks after release :)

I like em, stop trying to speak for everybody when you are the minority here.

i have petience to watch maybe 5% of total cutscenes crap... other than bits and pieces of BH story it's utter crap. Yes they should have hired graduate game designer rather than overpaid union voice "actors"

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So 2 weeks after the release, all PvE content has been beaten:

http://swtor.irae-guild.de/7-news/392-eternity-vault-55-nightmare-8-man

PvP related: T2 violet artifact stuff being done randomly to everyone in bags.

So now everyone is almost full stuff T2 PvP grinding to level 60 PvP to get even better stuff randomly in better bags.

Yes, they apparently forgot to hire a game designer :)

does that mean deathwing hc was bad design too? i mean it's not like it took kin raiders long to kill it.

and the only reason it didn't die sooner was because blizz got the math wrong on spine making almost unkillable.

what about firelands where rag hc was down in a matter of weeks and the bosses prior to him were litteraly facerolled pre nerf? never mind post nerf.

raids are not suppose to be doable by just the elite of the players if they were what the hell would be the point in adding them into the game at all?

I don't think the game was designed for people who play 18 hours a day everyday. It was designed to appeal to the bulk of gamers, who might play 18 hours a week if they are lucky. For this group, the majority, the devs primary customers, content is probably fine for a few months, until they start to implement new content.

This. I will be the 1st to say I have played waaaaayy more than I should have since December 13th, and though I have reached level 50, I still haven't completed a hard mode Flashpoint, much less a nightmare raid.

Codex hunting

Datacron hunting

Maxing out your crew skills

Running daily flashpoints

Regaining all the amazing gear for your companion

There is still much for you to do. Just because you finished the final raid doesn't mean thats all the game has to offer. This should keep you occupied till the next raid comes out

So 2 weeks after the release, all PvE content has been beaten:

http://swtor.irae-guild.de/7-news/392-eternity-vault-55-nightmare-8-man

PvP related: T2 violet artifact stuff being done randomly to everyone in bags.

So now everyone is almost full stuff T2 PvP grinding to level 60 PvP to get even better stuff randomly in better bags.

Yes, they apparently forgot to hire a game designer :)

Congrats broski ur 1337 nd OP. I wish I could play like you, can u give me pointers?

I think the measure of difficulty is better measured in how many attempts were made. I know Spine was something like 300 by KIN and HM Lich King was like 170. Kinda curious how many this took. Edited by Seuria

Why does someone keep bumping this with misinfo it wasn't nightmare mode the devs already told IRAE that it was a bug and it was hardmode and they raged....

This is hilarious if true.

"Yeah! We're hardcore! We beat a game in two weeks by skipping past all the content!"

Two days later:

"Why didn't you make a complete game Bioware! Where's my content! I can only subsist off of raiding and mountain dew---RRAAAARGGH! *Foams at the mouth and eats a piece of cardboard.*"

Bioware: "You didn't even beat the hardest mode. Or the most populated one."

"Oh...That's okay, I guess."

Edited by Radiatonia

This is hilarious if true.

"Yeah! We're hardcore! We beat a game in two weeks by skipping past all the content!"

Two days later:

"Why didn't you make a complete game Bioware! Where's my content! I can only subsist off of raiding and mountain dew---RRAAAARGGH! *Foams at the mouth and eats a piece of cardboard.*"

Bioware: "You didn't even beat the hardest mode. Or the most populated one."

"Oh...That's okay, I guess."

It is true, look at the 1.0.2 PTR patch notes. :D Nightmare 0/5 because of a bug. Blizzard just calls it gating instances :p

It is true, look at the 1.0.2 PTR patch notes. :D Nightmare 0/5 because of a bug. Blizzard just calls it gating instances :p

What makes it even funnier is that to get to 50 so fast they had to pretty much skip past all of the story content, or down it at a rate that really isn't conducive to enjoying it.

I know this because I leveled two characters to my legacy on separate servers during the EGA, and it was a brutal grind that demanded attention to the grind itself over the story.

So there are seriously people on the forums at the moment complaining about the lack of content. When they skipped through a story based game without focusing on the story, or even sometimes exploring it. And now they're angry that they have very little to do. It's irony at its finest.

What makes it even funnier is that some of these people honestly expected a huge, myriad horizon of raiding content to be available at release.

And yet, no game, not even "this game can do no wrong!" WoW had that at release. Because any professional MMO developer will tell you that keeping people engaged up until the end-game at release is more important then giving them a crappy experience before then. You can fix one. The other takes a monumental amount of resources to fix post release.

Edited by Radiatonia

What makes it even funnier is that to get to 50 so fast they had to pretty much skip past all of the story content, or down it at a rate that really isn't conducive to enjoying it.

I know this because I leveled two characters to my legacy on separate servers during the EGA, and it was a brutal grind that demanded attention to the grind itself over the story.

So there are seriously people on the forums at the moment complaining about the lack of content. When they skipped through a story based game without focusing on the story, or even sometimes exploring it. And now they're angry that they have very little to do. It's irony at its finest.

What makes it even funnier is that some of these people honestly expected a huge, myriad horizon of raiding content to be available at release.

And yet, no game, not even "this game can do no wrong!" WoW had that at release. Because any professional MMO developer will tell you that keeping people engaged up until the end-game at release is more important then giving them a crappy experience before then. You can fix one. The other takes a monumental amount of resources to fix post release.

Here's a link to my thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=120914

Nice raging by the way. Can't wait to see your reaction to it. Story means nothing for gameplay. It's funny the only ones saying they enjoy this "game" play 2 hours a week and are nowhere near 50. Once you're 50, then what? Reroll? ROFL.

Here's a link to my thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=120914

Nice raging by the way. Can't wait to see your reaction to it. Story means nothing for gameplay. It's funny the only ones saying they enjoy this "game" play 2 hours a week and are nowhere near 50. Once you're 50, then what? Reroll? ROFL.

I play many hours a day since EGA and have a few toons close to 50 by now. Your opinion means nothing to me since everyone finds different things enjoyable in the game. :)

If I was raging, it'd be alot angrier then amused. My post basically summed up meant "You're doing it wrong".

Edited by Radiatonia

You don't know what you're talking about. It was a possibility, not a universal bug. You can look at the screenshots on their website for proof of the fact that it was in nightmare mode - they have screenshots comparing the damage of some of Soa's abilities, and i'm sure they're intelligent enough to compare his HEALTH which is the most basic of things.