Stupid Loot system

Doubtless there are countless other threads about this, but going to make another out of sheer annoyance....

Change the loot system so at the end of flashpoints, the pve gear you get is actually useable by at least someone that did the flashpoint.....Getting only smuggler gear from the drops when a smuggler was in no way involved in the run is retarded.....

That is all.

:confused: you'd prefer that to a guaranteed columi piece?

... can you imagine the sh**storm they would be enduring if hard mode bosses didn't drop a tier piece every time?

take a look at the battlemaster bag threads...

you, along with hundreds of other people, would be here going 'RAN 2 HARD MODES TODAY AND GOT 0 GEAR PIECES, OMG *** HAX, MUST BE BUGGED'

:confused: you'd prefer that to a guaranteed columi piece?

... can you imagine the sh**storm they would be enduring if hard mode bosses didn't drop a tier piece every time?

take a look at the battlemaster bag threads...

you, along with hundreds of other people, would be here going 'RAN 2 HARD MODES TODAY AND GOT 0 GEAR PIECES, OMG *** HAX, MUST BE BUGGED'

The way it is now you can at least use the enhancement from it...

We've been doing that for quite some time now, easiest way to get people geared up.

I do not mind randomness. In fact, after a year of Aion i am VERY used to it.

But.

After running 6 HM False Emperor FP we got 1 jedi knight armour (first run) and 5 (FIVE!) trooper armours. We had a semi constagroup (sent+sage+shadow+gunslinger/sent/dps guardian once) and there were no troopers around.

I mean it ... five times ... same useless item. Can you say this is just "random"?

What kills me about this loot system is that master looter should be exactly what it's been in other games. I would like to control who gets the loot from the operation. Last night, the first boss gave me the headpiece. I already have one. The other two inquisitors don't have it. Why the **** would I take it? Great, so now I have a DPS piece for my healer. That's the dumbest **** ever.

What kills me about this loot system is that master looter should be exactly what it's been in other games. I would like to control who gets the loot from the operation. Last night, the first boss gave me the headpiece. I already have one. The other two inquisitors don't have it. Why the **** would I take it? Great, so now I have a DPS piece for my healer. That's the dumbest **** ever.

This.

It's the lamest thing. I've got 6 belts (literally) that I can't even strip mods from. We have two sages that run with us every operation. One needs legs, the other needs gloves. So far, without fail, the one who already has legs will get assigned the leg drop and the one who already has gloves gets assigned the glove drop. Meanwhile, everyone else of a different class who needs either of those doesn't get anything at all. It's ridiculous.

The RNG for the end of FP loot seems to enjoy screwing with us also. I run with a Vanguard, a Gunslinger, and a Sage, along with myself (Scoundrel) and almost without fail, it's a JK drop. Almost every time.

Hell, I remember one FE we actually got a Trooper chest drop. Unfortunately, our Vanguard got force push glitched through the floor (he had his back against a wall, but got pushed through anyway) and died before we knocked the boss off the ledge. Due to stupid design, our Vanguard got locked out, couldn't get back in the FP, couldn't get credit for completing it, and missed out on the loot roll. So OF COURSE it was the Trooper chest that dropped.