Looking for an Empire+Republic guild.

Superninfreak

Hello!

I'm looking for an Empire and Republic guild that share a community. I like using multiple characters, so it'd be nice if I didn't have to be with completely different guilds for each faction.

I'm mostly interested in PvE, but I'd like to try out PvP at some point down the line.

My main characters so far are a level 50 Sith Sorcerer who used to be Lightning DPS but has recently switched over to healing, and a Scoundrel Healer that's in the 40s.

I haven't done a ton of Ops yet, so I'd like a guild that has a lot of opportunities to run Story Mode on the easier Ops so that I can get into it.

If you are interested in giving a new guild a chance, you might consider joing Dark Ward/Light Ward. Dark is Imp and Light is Pub, pretty obvious. Haha. Anyway, we are interested in both PVP and PVE. As our community is new, we are progressing to end-game content together. Our first priority is and will always be having fun, though. If you are interested or have questions, whisper Melusine or Reefs on Pub side and Ilaria or Rayidyn on Imp side. :)