Lots of Missles Titan 6 (16m) HM, + latency // damage delay.

A few members of the raid group I'm in are having issues with the actual damage from these missles. I suppose the question would be this:

Are the missles supposed to hit during the duration of the cast bar? IE if the cast is 6 seconds long, you get hit with 6 missles 1 every second.

If this is the case, is there anyway to prevent not being bombarded with 6 missles in 2 seconds?

The issues arise during the second Lots of Missles and you need to immediately get behind the rock. Both players are being hit with the missles during the lift off // blast wave well after the cast for missles had ended and they are then near death during the transition from no heals.

Is this working as intended? Bug? Really needs to be tweaked?

Edited by veyl

The missiles hit you starting during the cast, through the end of the cast, and slightly after. What you want to do is get close to your rock and have one of the people duck in and have the 2nd person wait a quick second and then duck in. It's up to every individual raider to make sure that they are at least 5 meters from friendlies until all missiles have landed. Edited by tahoeWolverine

The missiles hit you starting during the cast, through the end of the cast, and slightly after. What you want to do is get close to your rock and have one of the people duck in and have the 2nd person wait a quick second and then duck in. It's up to every individual raider to make sure that they are at least 5 meters from friendlies until all missiles have landed.

^ This.

We tell everyone to spread out and start heading to their rocks when the missile salvo (the one right before Defense System 3) begins.

No, both of you are missing the point. I understand the mechanic, however, the missles are impacting all at once due to latency issues. From seeing posts on General forums, abilities misfiring // not going off can further be applied here to Boss mechanics firing late // all at once when it gets through the latency wall.

I will be frapsing next attempt to further point this out but this is causing a small issue in 16 m