Personal Ship after Zakuul

LordVitalus

I love the original class ships, specially the Sith and Agent ones. I suppose a lot of players have already asked BW to bring our lost companions back to our ships after all the Zakuul nonsense. It's probably been suggested many times before, but I'd like being able to choose what companions I want to place there. I think the best and easiest way to do so is transforming the ship in a stronghold and adding a few small hooks so we can customize it.

Also could be great to see the ship again in the story cinematics, but I suppose that would be more expensive.

I love the original class ships, specially the Sith and Agent ones. I suppose a lot of players have already asked BW to bring our lost companions back to our ships after all the Zakuul nonsense.

They did, indeed, ask. Repeatedly. And they are, indeed, back. for 6.0, along with the Dark Advisor and Shoulder Boy on the ship's bridge.

Well, not exactly.

Each class companion comes in two versions, "old" and "new", or perhaps "lost" and "returned".

If you use the terminal hidden in plain sight in the commander's bedroom in the Odessen War Room instance, you recover the "old" / "lost" (unlost?) version, and those companions appeared in the ship even before 6.0.

If you then went through the story segment where the companion returned / arrived-for-other-classes, the "old" / "lost" / unlost companion disappeared from your list, replaced by a mostly identical(1) copy, but this time the "new" / "returned" version. These versions *didn't* appear in the ship, but with 6.0, they do.

(1) There are some detail differences, especially for dualsabre-using companions, who seem to be unable to use electrostaffs in the "new" version, but two companions stand out. "Old" Torian uses a hitting stick (techstaff?) but "New" Torian uses a rifle of some sort, while SCORPIO is the other way round.

It's probably been suggested many times before, but I'd like being able to choose what companions I want to place there. I think the best and easiest way to do so is transforming the ship in a stronghold and adding a few small hooks so we can customize it.

It has, indeed, been suggested many times before, including all the dodgy versions you'd expect, where love interest companions can be configured to be in the "captain's cabin".

Unfortunately, it's the same ship before and after you begin KotFE(2), and the ship is still laden with oodles of ugly ugly ugly code tied to cutscens in the class stories, companion stories and even Shadow of Revan or Rise of the Emperor stories, so it's unlikely to be even close to easy.

(2) The *companions* changed, not the ship.

It supposedly happened, and I know I saw it on PTS. Perhaps it's another thing that didn't make it from PTS to Live.

There was a problem with inq's ships, but it appears that's been sorted with tomorrows (14th Nov) patch, so hopefully our ships will no longer be ghost towns... ( secretly I was blaming treek, thought she had ate them all.....) :eek:

There was a problem with inq's ships, but it appears that's been sorted with tomorrows (14th Nov) patch, so hopefully our ships will no longer be ghost towns... ( secretly I was blaming treek, thought she had ate them all.....) :eek:

I was wondering why Vaccina's ship was still empty...hopefully tomorrow fixes it.

For some reason, only had Xalek on my SI's ship, thought he killed them all to get the ship all to himself.

Edited by Goreshaga