New Companion DLC?

redhoodrider

I can only assume each DLC will boost your max level. Which got my wondering, will we ever get new companions? I like Mako, but my character considers her more as a little sister/friend that a romantic interest. So...Are new companions to eventually come to SWTOR?

I can only assume each DLC will boost your max level. Which got my wondering, will we ever get new companions? I like Mako, but my character considers her more as a little sister/friend that a romantic interest. So...Are new companions to eventually come to SWTOR?

Agreed we need more companions.

Disagreed: NO MORE LOVE INTERESTS... Bioware has George Lucas' sense of romance. It burns us!!

I'd kinda prefer more incomprehensible aliens or droids. I kinda still want to tame me a fracking Rancor with a shock collar. You know... get some REAL pets at 50 to tank for you. Or here's a concept, have one of your other characters step in for a role. Like you have a 50 Operative and Merc, so while playing your merc, you can choose your Op to come in as a "healer companion" for ya. Or maybe mix and match companions from your other maxed characters after finishing their stories and unlocking some Legacy gate.

Seriously though, lets face it., we do NOT need any more love interests because until they add love scenes, you're just going to be awkwardly bantering with them in poorly flowing sequences. Then if you choose enough of the "Flirt" options, your reward is a fade to black and then some random compliment like "I had no idea sex could be that awesome. Thank you. That really changed me" There are RL girls and guys out there in RL that players can actually choose the "flirt" option with to FAR greater extent AND you get to find out whats so special about what happens during that whole 'fade to black' censored part. Just don't expect too many sincere ego boosting compliments your first few tries when the lights come back up. Just... throwing that out there... :D

TLDR: Rancor. Companion. Pets... C'mon BW... this needs to happen guys...

New companions would be awesome, and they should add more but with that they should also make it so that instead of picking certain companion gear pieces they should allow to select all the companion gear pieces.