Best game where you do NOT get MVP post screens

Infrasound

Hi all,

looking to start some HEALTHY and POSITIVE discussion around the MVP system and why those of you who PVP a lot or a little vote for or against people for PVP.

For me its simple, if I see people playing the Warzone and trying to do the correct thing on behalf of their team then i will consider voting for them.

In before TLDR here is my pic to start things. Char is De'Torquemada

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/screenshot2011123021361.jpg/

Good game with solid people running with ball on 3 levels. Also they passed the damn thing which is usually instant win.

your thoughts?

Infra/De'Torque on Jekk Jekk

Out of interest how do you know you weren't voted MVP? You haven't voted anyone so can't see who is being voted for.

I'll post mine laster on, most medals, most damage, second highest healing, joint top objective points, great game on Alderaan, saved a Sith twice who was being attacked by a Trooper and a Jedi and was down to about 20% health, I 60s stunned the Trooper, 4s stunned the Jedi and healed the Sith twice, proceeded to kill the Jedi with him when he exited stun and then the Trooper afterwards and then healed the Sith up to full, ran back to the point, healed the team as they were defending and sent some AOEs out to disperse the attackers, we picked them off and cleared the checkpoint, I was typing in Ops, not a single vote.

Edited by Zetara

@ Zetara I've seen a lot of games where most medals don't get votes, which is poo in a defend game since they have 5k defend from sitting on nodes doing what they're meant to.

@ Vlaid same with people actively communicating in /ops which really annoys me since people talking in a WZ is a massive boost to your team

Plos post pics :>

Edited by Infrasound

@ Zetara I've seen a lot of games where most medals don't get votes, which is poo in a defend game since they have 5k defend from sitting on nodes doing what they're meant to.

@ Vlaid same with people actively communicating in /ops which really annoys me since people talking in a WZ is a massive boost to your team

Plos post pics :>

Yeah, it wasn't just the medals, it was the most damage, the second highest healer, joint top on the objectives, communicating in /ops, saving people from being killed, not 1 vote. I don't really care since it's just a few extra comms, it's just amusing how you can be arguably the most productive player in that game and noone recognises it.

Agreed on talking in WZ, massive boost. I don't know why people just stay silent and pretty much play on their own. If I play a few games with the same people I end up asking if I can join a premade with them while we pvp. Makes everything much more enjoyable.

Chris :> I'm not fussed with the commendations, or the votes just trying to get people talking about the system in a beneficial manner (as in dev's are more likely to look at a thread that's not pointlessly hateful or full of hyperbolic rhetoric (read:qq))

Now i know its a few more bits of currency in the end, or a title if you win enough times, which well anyone who pvp's enough will eventually get.

Thanks for your input