Galactic ultimate dueling championship

UncleOst

EPISODE 1

I plan on hosting at least one of these a month. The prospects of both factions at the event are freaking awesome!

Check out the promotional video, and sign up on this thread. You don't have to mail credits, I just want to get an idea of who is going to be competing, and who wants to assist with the following:

-----I'll need a republic side marshall to advertise on fleet, direct the pub preliminaries and collect their creds.

-----I'll need a couple imperial pit-bosses to assist imp side.

-----I would like to see someone start a crafting vendor guild, to provide supplies to the fighters.(call it what you want)

Guys and Gals.....

...this event is going to be HUGE!

Date of tourney[not confirmed] might be june 15th or 16th.

Entry fee $75,000 creds

No holds barred (-meds/stims/adrenals/grenades) allowed.

The event will be streamed for the entire universe to see!

PRELIMINARY ROUNDS

-----example: all sith warriors registered, will compete round robin for 1st/2nd/3rd. The same format will be applied to all other classes (agents/inquisitors/bountyhunters/jedi/smugglers/troopers/consular)

-----the three finalists from each class'/faction's preliminaries, will be then placed into a main event. The main event will be a random draw/single elimination round.

-----Payouts(will be huge), will go to 1st/2nd/3rd finalists of the main event.

Edited by UncleOst

75k is a really low entry fee. especially since you only had about 10 or 11 people join for your last one. If people cant afford at least a 100k with a months notice, they probably shouldnt be in the tourney anyway.

ps, i personally think 100k is low but it is a number i can live with

Edited by ForsakenKing

I am considering donating an additional 1.5mil credits to the pot.

Additionally, and I don't think I can stress this enough, I'm going to make the live stream commentary VERY enjoyable to watch :D.

Yes, I'll be dressed up.

Yes, Stella will be my co-anchor.

Yes, there will be pod times had by all!

I am considering donating an additional 1.5mil credits to the pot.

Additionally, and I don't think I can stress this enough, I'm going to make the live stream commentary VERY enjoyable to watch :D.

Yes, I'll be dressed up.

Yes, Stella will be my co-anchor.

Yes, there will be pod times had by all!

Well, Birthday suit or not, this would make you the first and biggest official sponsor! Holy Crap man...just...just...awesome!!!

To continue with this energy provided by Cilas, can we get some more people to please stand up here on this thread and submit a reply stating your position.

example:

-buddywutshisface - competitor

OR

-theeotherfeller - crafter

Wait, so, it is only advanced class vs the same advanced class? For example, only Jugg vs Jugg or Jugg vs Guardian?

And then you duel the other classes?

Great idea, sign me up!

Edited by naor
I am a ******* and can't read

Man its the user created events that keep this game going I would love to help work to advertise this in fleet and with a bunch of guilds Pax is in an alliance with.

Done.

Your hired.

Can't wait to chat in game. Please whisper undying ( [alt154]ndying ). Imp side.

Thank you sooo much!

Edited by UncleOst

Wait, so, it is only advanced class vs the same advanced class? For example, only Jugg vs Jugg or Jugg vs Guardian?

And then you duel the other classes?

Great idea, sign me up!

Preliminary round is:

Example for jedi would be all the guardian and sentinels in their own pool. Those guys all compete round robin, and then the three finalists from that preliminary round are entered into the main event. Same format applies to every other class. Essentially, we should see 3guards, 3sents, 3jugs. 3marauders....etc,etc...you get the picture. EXAMPLE: If we get only 1 guardian, he won't get a free pass to the main event, he'll have to enter preliminary with the sents. So the 3 best "jedi" could be a mix of guards and sents in that scenario. Those three would move on to combat the rest in a random order/single elimination Main Event.

Thanks for the reply man!

Great to hear you're hosting another tournament. I had a lot of fun with the previous one. :)

I personally prefer if the event was on the 16th. I have a wedding to attend to on Saturday. >.>

Edited by Reghas

Keep updating infos here and spread it in your guilds, this might be an entertaining event.

I am planning to represent Matchless in this tournament.

For the organization: keep in mind this has to be in a neutral place like the Promenade in Nar Shaddar or Voss-Ka.