Colicoid was a good try but..

Most groups take waaay too many tries to move on to the second turret fight because people are un-willing or unable to prioritize targets and the double spawns that happen occasionally are no problem to someone who knows what they are doing but the people who don't understand just get squashed every time. The rest of the flashpoint is fine but those turret fights need a nerf to the damage taken or maybe just set everyone at a certain amount of health like most vehicle fights. I'm not sure if it was intended to be done with 3 turrets and healer but it seems like an oversight on bioware's part...

The turret fight(s) is(are) REALLY challenging. You just have to know what you're doing. Often you'll see one side being a lot more overrun than the others. It just takes skill and practice.

That said, it is VERY hard and most people probably can't do it. It takes 4 very experienced gamers.

Also, I wonder if taking damage on my character while in a turret is intended.

Could you explain what is the proper way to do these turret fights I have had problems with them the few times I have tries that flashpoint

1) Shoot ranged mobs first (the white drones)

2) Shoot whatever is closer to you

3) Collect loot

You don't have to push any buttons. All you need to do is hold down your right mouse button to aim the cannon. The cannon fires automatically.

Edited by Tachycardia