I want a jet pack to!

ImmortalLowlife

I've been seeing a lot of ppl flying past my lvl10 Jedi knight with what looks like jet packs or jet boots on. Where can I get one?

Rocket Boots are a perk that you can unlock through your legacy. You will start your legacy after you finish the first Chapter on one of your characters. After that, you will receive Legacy Experience in addition to your regular experience. Once you've reached a certain level, you are able to unlock Rocket Boots.

Rocket Boots are a perk that you can unlock through your legacy. You will start your legacy after you finish the first Chapter on one of your characters. After that, you will receive Legacy Experience in addition to your regular experience. Once you've reached a certain level, you are able to unlock Rocket Boots.

FYI they cost 2 million credits or 300 cartel coins. The good part is that the unlock is universal - once you unlock it, it works with all characters.

It is a legacy unlock not something you can purchase from the GTN so that price is the same no matter what server you are on. It costs the same now you can use regular credits or cartel coins to purchase the unlock.

That's true, but my point was qualifying psandak's statements that once you unlocked it, it'd work for "all your characters". Technically it does only if all your characters are on a single one server, otherwise his statement is incorrect. My post was meant to be seen as an extension to psandak's statement, thus the three dots with which it started.

Edited by Rabenschwinge

Rocket Boots

{nit-picking} it's called Rocket Boost (not boots) ... however, I kinda wish they named them boots since it seems more obvious, but nope

IMO - this is the BEST legacy item out there, at least the one I use the most (when in non-PVP, ofc)

Edited by BeToo

{nit-picking} it's called Rocket Boost (not boots) ... however, I kinda wish they named them boots since it seems more obvious, but nope

IMO - this is the BEST legacy item out there, at least the one I use the most (when in non-PVP, ofc)

if you wear BH gear, the little jets come out of the backpacks, not the boots ;)