★ Video of Sentinel Hybrid ★

RakeHoxven

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having less kill(s) is not a tie brosuf

# of kills is irrelevant.

so i'm guessing i played in a level 50 instance where everyone did worse than I so if i'm level 10 green gear I guess everyone else is level 9 white gear?

And what warzone are you talking about? Surely not the one you screenshoted

and why do I need a hotkey for a medpack when I never die... with my 11k health and all... although maybe in the future if I have trouble winning or getting top of the scoreboard or if I have more than 0-3 deaths in a match i'll give it some consideration.

You do have trouble getting to the top :)

Even if not, medpacs allow you to stay for a longer period of time before using force camo.

having less kill(s) is not a tie brosuf

there are two people up there with 51 kills.

250k damage to 51 people. = 4925!

The guy that did 350k damage to 50 people = 7071 damage per person.

That is 1.4358 times more damage per person he did than you with your crappy spec.

there are two people up there with 51 kills.

250k damage to 51 people. = 4925!

The guy that did 350k damage to 50 people = 7071 damage per person.

That is 1.4358 times more damage per person he did than you with your crappy spec.

wait a minute... the other guy with 51 kills had 50k damage... that means he only damaged less than 1k per person! OMG HE'S BAD AEUIYWEPOU23PR4ORUP!!!QQQ

or maybe since he's a different spec he does things differently than mirroring a watchman, as do I.

and fyi I enjoy my game a lot more when I die the least out of everyone and have the highest kills of everyone. Not to even touch that numbers don't mean anything when it comes to winning.

Edited by RakeHoxven

can't wait till wzs are rated.

Brodude, you have got to realize that transcendence is simply not needed as much as you want to use it. Between a trans spammer like you and a normal specced mara/sent that uses trans at specific moments, the normal mara/sent is a much bigger asset, because they will be butchering people before and after using trans, and your spec just spends all it's time walking fast.