Can't click on archeology nodes.

iching

A LOT of Archeology and Slicing nodes are bugged.

Fixed.

This has happened on every planet I've been to and I'm quite sure it was happening in the beta, so it's a well known issue. Don't worry, it will be fixed at some point. It's not just you.

This is happening with all nodes once they get tapped i have watched a node for an hour and it still has not reset with all the players trying to craft and lack of free materials for training there is a real lack of crafted items on the market.

• 5 years later...
Fixed.

This has happened on every planet I've been to and I'm quite sure it was happening in the beta, so it's a well known issue. Don't worry, it will be fixed at some point. It's not just you.

5 years later... i do have that problem on Dromund Kaas right now (wasn't here since 2014) - any other reasons or actually NEVER fixed?

5 years later... i do have that problem on Dromund Kaas right now (wasn't here since 2014) - any other reasons or actually NEVER fixed?

conspiracy theory time: those few nodes are "broken" on purpose and can only be reached by those who use "under the world" hacking. Character gathers that node and BAM hacker detected :D

Edited by psandak