Questions of the Day 5/23/2013

Among your crew, who do you trust the most and why?

Personal Answer: I'll answer for my Trooper since I'm currently playing that character. I trust most of my fellow Havoc Squad members. M1-4X is definitely zealous in his loyalty to the Republic, but of the organics, I think I have to go with Aric Jorgan. He not only has loyalty to the Republic, but also to my Trooper and he isn't afraid to break protocol to follow through on that loyalty.

I trust Vector the most (he even fought against his fellow killiks for me)... other than him... Torian and Mako (even if I don't like her). I can only speak for my Imperial characters. Even though I doubt that Quinn would ever betray me

again, trust is hard to rebuilt

For my BH, Torian. While she trusts Mako just fine, Torian's more solid and less prone to the occasional freak-out.

For my Warrior... Broonmark. :| He has the least reason of anyone to betray him, and is pretty easy to keep content. ...Yeah, Darth Avidior isn't a very trusting person, when it comes down to it. :p Can't imagine why!

On my Warrior: Broonmark, because he's little more than a vicious dog and probably doesn't have the brains to betray me.

On my Inquisitor: Ashara, because she's far from the brightest bulb in the bunch, thus believes everything I say is actually true.

On my Agent: uh... yeah... I think we'd have to stretch the definition of trust pretty far to come up with a name here; let's say Kaliyo because while I can't trust her, I can trust Kaliyo to be Kaliyo.

On my Knight: T7, because he instinctively recognizes just how truly awesome I am.

On my Smuggler: Bowdaar, for the same reason my Knight trusts T7 the most.

I can't say for the other classes as I still haven't gotten any of the rest through their class stories yet.

Jorgan. No nonsense professional that gets the job done, has the best interests of the Republic military at heart, and isn't afraid to speak his mind. That is why he's my XO.

And the fact that he's a sentient cat means never having to clean his litter box. He's also been know to be distracted by the laser sight on my blaster rifle. We're still working on breaking that habit. Thank the stars for Guss Tuna treats.

Edited by Tatanka

This is tough for my Smuggler, I think they are all pretty trustworthy by the end. I'd say Corso -- but only because my Smuggler is married to him, otherwise it would be Bowdaar. Edited by Gwena

For my Agent:

This is tough, because I don't know if I trust any of them 100%. But, surprisingly, I think I would say Vector.

Because, despite his "hive mind", he proved his loyalty to me over the "the nest" by killing them at my request. He also seems to have a pretty good conscience, and lack of absolute blind adherence to the rules of the Empire.

For my Bounty Hunter, Mako. I just can't see her ever turning on me for any reason, and she's got a good head on her shoulders. Though Torian is very loyal as well. I just can see him doing something brash and stupid. Blizz is kind of hyper and might be distracted by shiny things.

For my Smuggler: Bowdaar. He's sworn his loyalty. He's a Wookiee. It's a no brainer.

For my Consular:

Uh.....you know, this is harder than I thought. Maybe Iresso...except for, you know, that thing that they never really explained enough about.

For the Inquisitor, I feel like I can always count on Khem Val.

Edited by chuixupu

Hard to say. My characters would probably all trust the different characters, but me personally, it's hard to say. It depends what I would trust them with. But I think I'd have to go with Vette, for she seems to be only be loyal to my juggernaut, not to Republic or Empire or herself. Might be because my jugg is ls, too, since if someone would try to tell Vette that my jugg is dangerous and evil and has to be stopped for the sake of everything that's good, she'd probably just say "My buddy sith is nothing like that". :p