Question of the Day 5/6/2013

Which character will you be making a Cathar when Game Update 2.1: Customization is released?

Personal Answer: I have pondered this quite a bit - I think I am gonna have to go with one of my Smugglers. Mainly because I want to see a Cathar in a cowboy hat. :sy_blaster:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been pondering this myself. The only class I don't have a character of is a Trooper, but would that just be Cathar overload? :p Alternately, maybe a BH... I've been wanting to roll a Powertech but haven't really nailed down a character concept yet. Hmm...

None.

Long ago i really wanted to make a body type 3 Cathar sage, but that desire vanished at some point. Now, judging by how the species looks like on the main page and preview video, i find them ugly. So i most likely will just ignore Cathar and stick to my original choice of species, while waiting for something better.

Edited by Trollokdamus

None.

Long ago i really wanted to make a body type 3 Cathar sage, but that desire vanished at some point. Now, judging by how the species looks like on the main page and preview video, i find them ugly. So i most likely will just ignore Cathar and stick to my original choice of species, while waiting for something better.

Pretty sure there is going to be more than 3 facial looks....

Depending on what looks I can come up with, it may be my Chiss Mercenary, as the game is apparently utterly incapable of supporting gender changes, but it's unlikely she will become a Cathar. She is far more likely to end up a Twi'lek.

None.

Although I have unlocked multiple races through Cartel Coins, just for the hell of it, except for a total of three characters (all 2nd and 3rd Generation characters), my entire legacy consists of human characters and I will likely keep it that way.

i have a name saved for my cathar marauder and have since it was announced. i have waited all this time to level a marauder, which will be wearing the sand people outfit from the rhakgoul world event on tatooine... with the helm hidden Edited by dipstik

Which character will you be making a Cathar when Game Update 2.1: Customization is released?

Personal Answer: I have pondered this quite a bit - I think I am gonna have to go with one of my Smugglers. Mainly because I want to see a Cathar in a cowboy hat. :sy_blaster:

None of them. I will be killing every Cathar I see though:p

Less time on ridiculous questions which nobody gives a flying **** about and more bug fixes and communication.

The community team doesn't fix bugs....they aren't part of the development team. Not sure what bugs you think someone could fix in the 20 seconds it took to post this thread....but the community team are not the droids you're looking for when it comes to bug fixes.