Where have all the Ice-Jewels gone?!

-SolidusPrime-

Just want to start by saying, this started before the patch. I am definately not blaming it on any updates.

When I first started getting lvl 4 Treasure Hunting missions, I would get Ice-jewels constantly. I never had an "issue" getting them, I would just have to run some missions. I would send 3-4 people JUST on treasure hunts over and over, and get a good enough supply.

This WHOLE WEEK, every single night, I have been doing the same thing (sending 3-4 out). I have only gotten ONE drop of Ice-Jewel, and it was only 2-3, not even enough to make one of what I wanted.

What gives? Was I just extremely lucky starting out @ lvl 4 missions??

Bountiful/Rich missions, Crit rewards.

Use companions with high affection and/or +Crit to treasure hunting (Kira/Vette/Skadge)

Thats actually what I have been doing the whole time with Vette....her affection is only halfway full, but still. Like I said I used to get them all the time...did something actually change?

Thanks btw

If something actually changed don't you think there would be a lot more QQ on these forums?

So you think it was random blind luck that netted me 30ish ice jewels at a lower level, with less affection? I sold 3 sets of 2 purple hilts and made 2 for myself way before I was 40, thats at least 32 ice jewels and I never once "noticed" it being hard.

I got 2. In 1 week.

Wow.

They only sell for 80k/10 on my server too. Should be a lot higher at that rate.

I'm about to start selling Ice-Jewels instead of the hilts I make out of them : P

8k each? I need to change servers it seems... You guys much be rich.

• 10 months later...
i have been getting the same issue with not getting ice jewels. i have been getting sunblaze out of the butt and it just kills me in costs, not to mention people sell them for bookoo amount. vette i send for that mission too so i feel your pain

If you bothered to put as much effort into making the game better with conscientious feedback as you do necro'ing threads, the game would be a lot nicer.