Request:Best in slot pvp Gear info

xfightx

I doubt someone is going to do your homework for you. I'll try to point you in the right direction so that you can figure it out.

Start with a full set of the War Hero Field Medic armor. Swap out crappy armorings, mods and enhancements for good ones. Use the +Power Relics and make sure that you have everything augmented with +Cunning augs.

Oh, and by the way, self-bumping your posts is against forum rules.

I doubt someone is going to do your homework for you. I'll try to point you in the right direction so that you can figure it out.

Start with a full set of the War Hero Field Medic armor. Swap out crappy armorings, mods and enhancements for good ones. Use the +Power Relics and make sure that you have everything augmented with +Cunning augs.

Oh, and by the way, self-bumping your posts is against forum rules.

Scrapper wears Enforcer, not Field Medic as a base set

my set has utilized ripping mods from wh enforcer, medic, and tech gear... probably have bought over 20 pieces by now. Do your own homework and figure out how you like your set best. If you can't figure it out then just go heals. Scrapper scoundrel is the hardest class to play well in the game. if you can't even figure out the gear, just learn how to heal instead because you will never figure out your rotations either.