So much for sorc/sage healing being BAD - 1 649 542 !

johnyangelo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By looking at your objective points and deaths compared to team, starting to wonder if you were guarding east/west the whole time sacrificing health to get healing done. Just saying it's fishy when you have more than x 3-x10 the objective points of anyone on your team, and 1/2 - 1/3 of the deaths........Just saying those two parts of the SS would point to that and you not fighting over a stalemated mid node. Meaning it gives even less credit to your SS, but anyways as a Sage/Sorc in a stalemate it's not hard to put up those numbers, and based on your teams death toll it wasn't highly effective. Based on your objective points/lack of deaths compared to your team, I am led to believe you were guarding a side node and sacrificing health to get that healing throughout the match.......

Add to that the other team only had 7 players, count them, this means this game has even less relevance, they had 1 less healer than your team, or likely they would have won because their teams DPS and Kills even w/ only 7 people was far greater than your team, and w/ the extra player whether healer or DPS they would have likely roflstomped you........ Now that's funny being almost stalemated against a team of 7 players while yours has 8.......

Edited by Yinata

By looking at your objective points and deaths compared to team, starting to wonder if you were guarding east/west the whole time sacrificing health to get healing done. Just saying it's fishy when you have more than x 3-x10 the objective points of anyone on your team, and 1/2 - 1/3 of the deaths........Just saying those two parts of the SS would point to that and you not fighting over a stalemated mid node. Meaning it gives even less credit to your SS, but anyways as a Sage/Sorc in a stalemate it's not hard to put up those numbers, and based on your teams death toll it wasn't highly effective. Based on your objective points/lack of deaths compared to your team, I am led to believe you were guarding a side node and sacrificing health to get that healing throughout the match.......

Add to that the other team only had 7 players, count them, this means this game has even less relevance, they had 1 less healer than your team, or likely they would have won because their teams DPS and Kills even w/ only 7 people was far greater than your team, and w/ the extra player whether healer or DPS they would have likely roflstomped you........ Now that's funny being almost stalemated against a team of 7 players while yours has 8.......

With all due respect, you need to learn how to read a screen shot!

The OP is a sniper, not the healer in question. The OPs team WON with 7 people, the OTHER team had 8, had 5 times as many kills as the OPs team, and still LOST.

Burned.

NC has no time limit..for all we know you could of been in that game for an hour just trying to cap mid and thats how you got the big damage/healing..

I concur, like I've said before...if it is a SS of NC then the dmg/healing is NOT impressive unless we see the HPS.

uhhh 921.52 healing per second

that's 55,291.2 healing per minute

and 1,658,736 per THIRTY MINUTES

that is a match that lasted 30 minutes, THIRTY. That is double the average warzone, and puts that healer right around an expected healing rate of 800k within 15 minutes.

Nothing to see here folks besides a trumped up scenario where no one caps middle node. Not hard to get high healing with a half hour match.

The round ended with no one at 0%, looks like 30 minutes is the time limit on Novare.

Edited by UberDuberSoldat

any sorc who gets high numbers and doesnt die much is most likely draining their health and healing themselves i see this in about 1/3 of the matches I play. I usually heal them first and Ill chase them around healing them if they dont stop. One time I had my opponents cheering me on and they wouldt kill me, lol

The scoreboard kinda looks manipulated. I suppose no team actually tried to cap any nodes on purpose and it was just 30 min auf ganking each other.

I cant imagine the healer wudnt have to use overload a single time in a 30 min match. The Dps of the other players suggest that they are no total morons that completely ignore the healers. (there were 2 hostile PTs in the zerg at all times).

Also there is no way to get that many objective points without communicating with the enemy team (taking turns, capping nodes). Ireli'a and Shive are pretty close regarding the objective points while the others are nowhere near that number.

I am not suggesting that sorcs are bad. In fact they are in a really decent spot. However, these manipulated statistics, just to show off on forums are not really representative.

All I gotta say is ouch to be that jugg. He died 42 times. I cant even fathom a 42 death scenario. I'd like.....quit the game forever. lol.

Marauder, he basically get in the fight smash and die... but average smash was 16k so about 3,3k to each target in big group.

Funny how that team lost. Also take note of the deaths, sorcerer 6 deaths .... their operative 0. And uh the match reached the maximun time allowed 62/38% victory. Nice misleading screenshot/caption though! Edited by Blasphemerr

any sorc who gets high numbers and doesnt die much is most likely draining their health and healing themselves i see this in about 1/3 of the matches I play. I usually heal them first and Ill chase them around healing them if they dont stop. One time I had my opponents cheering me on and they wouldt kill me, lol

I'm sorry but your statement makes no sense at all. Any actual high healing stats will be done on allies and not on the sorc healer himself. Process of decreasing health and then healing is way to slow.

And please be selective with the healing thing. I've had a retard try to do that to me when getting my 5k heal at the end of a match. I got my 5k heal cause the dude was slow. But it took me a lot longer then needed.

When photoshoping you might not want to let us see that your number of kills is obscene considering your team mates didn't kill that much and you only have 10 damage.

healers get credit for kills just for healing someone who killed someone

I'm actually more impressed by the win. Those guys are playing with 1 short but with the amount of heal that's been done they still fought it out for 30 min and pulled off a win. I can only imagine how epic that win must feel like. Well done! Edited by hyuplee