Do you have a vision? Do you see yourself as a Guild Leader for an Empire RP Guild?

Shawleen

.. now is the chance. I've just taken over The Sovereign Order, which is a guild that started out great, but more or less fizzled to nothing. We're playing on The Progenitor.

Now, in order to restart the guild, I'm looking for some good officers. I have limited gametime, but lots of experience running things. I used to run a PW back in the NWN days (if you don't know what I'm talking about, ask someone older than 25...), so I've got that thing down. What I need now, is some good people who would like to help me run things.

My vision is to make an Empire-side guild that caters to both hard-core gamers focussing on the exact right piece of gear and casual RP:ers, who are more interesting in finding the coolest outfit for their cantina RP sessions.

The guild would be a welcome place for anyone, but leaning towards RP. Our future members can be PVP:ers and focus on game mechanics, but I'd prefer if they stay IC in game and use one of the guild channels for OOC stuff.

If you think that RP:ing evil means you need to be obnoxious and unfriendly, this is not for you. But, if you're into RP and know that being an Empire player allows you to be both friendly and Sith, I need you!

If you need the galaxy-saving RP and can't stand sitting around in a Cantina, flirting, this is not for you. But, if you enjoy helping newbies along the right path to becoming a good RP:er, I need you!

So, apply now! Tomorrow it might be too late... :-)

• 2 weeks later...

So, recruiting is under way. We're still in need of some staff. For instance would I like to have someone for the role of "Supreme Commander", which is basically the person organizing events and running PvP things (which I know absolutely nothing about...).

There are several other interesting roles available, so feel free to visit us at t-s-o.enjin.com !

So, I tried PvP for the first time ever. It was a new experience and I am now convinced that we need a PvP General in the guild. Any takers?

Also, we need an RP Councelor and someone who can lead end-game-content raids.

Feel free to apply on the forums: t-s-o.enjin.com !

• 2 weeks later...
Right. We're approaching 50 members now. Soon we'll be enough people online all the time to arrange some events. We could use a few more senior members, though. PvP General, RP Councelor and Uber Craftmaster are some examples. So, join now and make a difference!

So, we're making progress. Bank established. Several interesting leader candidates have joined. I think we'll have a PvP academy up and running quite soon. We have for the moment a teamspeak server available to us.

Or, short version: Wheee!

• 4 weeks later...