when can we expect to see new flashpoints?

just as the title states when will we see new flashpoints and not revamped old ones. Also any idea when groupfinder will be addressed? sitting in a queue for 45min-1.5hrs for a flashpoint as a dps is a little much even happens as a healer at times there is a serious lack of tanks.

Colocoid wargames is actually my favorite flash point in the game. It doesnt require brute strength of button mashing you actually have to coordinate a bit. I would love to see a new colocoid type flash point.

i like it aswell (not the cannons part :-D) but the story is poor and the 3 staged boss with beasts in the first 2 rounds is not so fit. i'd like to fight ''the competitors''

i agree about the improvement of mechanics in FP since not everybody have the time to raid or wait for people to kill wbs..

just as the title states when will we see new flashpoints and not revamped old ones. Also any idea when groupfinder will be addressed? sitting in a queue for 45min-1.5hrs for a flashpoint as a dps is a little much even happens as a healer at times there is a serious lack of tanks.

Roll a tank.

I have a tank that does not mean I always want to use him to do flashpoints they need to add a cross server queue system.

So the pool of dps increases? I think the system's fine. Run dailies while you wait, or something else. DPS have much less risk in FPs therefore is the role most want to play.