Getting back to the planet after Flashpoints?

The shuttle on Taris takes you straight to the flash point room, but when you're done, I don't see a way to go straight back. All I see is going through the station, getting on my ship, and flying back to the planet. That is a lot of running and cut scenes to wade through.

Am I missing something? TIA.

nope you are right

on some planets you do get called up with a shuttle straight to imperial fleet (Hoth has the same thing)

but when you are done you need to go back the normal way, it gives you the option wether you wanna continue or buy/sell some stuff or modify on imperial fleet

which i actually dont find a bad thing actually but yes it slows u down a bit

but boarding and stuff can be skipped fast by using spacebar if you are in a rush

cheers

Edited by Alegoss

Theirs also a Little and i meen Little -exit button bottom right above you,re map bubble -that i never noticed untill i got stuck on a flashpoint

-was no way out -and waiting for a GM responses was , ................................................

Theirs also a Little and i meen Little -exit button bottom right above you,re map bubble -that i never noticed untill i got stuck on a flashpoint

-was no way out -and waiting for a GM responses was , ................................................

aye i allways used the 30 mins CD one before till someone mentioned that haha