6th Anniversary for SWTOR

fushnchips

Sadly no one on the dev team seems to think differently, its seems there is little good news about the game coming from the studio for this anniversary. Possible the worst year yet for tor with them going down to 5 servers that spend a lot of the time light and little reason for people to log in except to work through very old content.

Well new content if it even can be called so for the whole year can be played in an hour or so...there isn't anything other to log in for except for old content...oh yeah...and to grind those rng lootboxes...like that worked so well...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More fireworks to delete, or rot in the mail, and another mini astromech that'll never be summoned. :p

I'll have you know I used that pet as useless SH filler and a marker for where I wanted to put something else for months! MONTHS! .... and now it is gone. Forever.

• 2 weeks later...
I have only ever wanted one thing for Life Day: An albino Kowakian Monkey Lizard Pet, with a nice red collar. :csw_jabbapet:

Maybe I should make this my version of Traditional Jedi Robes campaign. :D

I would prefer a nexu like that....but I would buy this anyway! :D

I would prefer a nexu like that....but I would buy this anyway! :D

(That would be cute too I'd totally get one), but I really want my albino monkey lizard :D:)

We've got traditional Jedi robes for 6th anni. What more do you want?

I'm Sith. I don't care about your robes! :eek: LOL, j/k.

*points at the albino monkey lizard with the red collar and beady red eyes* That. I want that. :p

Edited by Lunafox

Something reskinned and a cartel market items for sale along side some junk for life day like a sledge with lights on.

Its a safe bet that it will be incredibly underwhelming.

Ah so you got the good old fashioned Sicilian Christmas at the Casa di Costello, a nice lighted sledge for the holiday kneecapping.

More fireworks to delete, or rot in the mail, and another mini astromech that'll never be summoned. :p

Most likely this.

We've got traditional Jedi robes for 6th anni. What more do you want?

Eh? Relnex's robes were out years ago :). Judging by most jedi on Tython, those are the traditional robes of the era.

Most likely this.

Eh? Relnex's robes were out years ago :). Judging by most jedi on Tython, those are the traditional robes of the era.

Alec's talking about the Revered Master set, I think. (Although I've found one downside to it. On a BT4 female(1), if you sit on a "lean-forward" speeder, the trousers clip through the robe-cloak thing, so you get this big off-white patch on your character's backside.)

(1) I haven't tried it on any other character. My only BT2 male JK is dressed up as a droid.