Dueling Tournament hosted by SnX

Aztang

You have to remember that Azn has stripped his scoundrel of all its BiS enhancements and put them on his vanguard. Doubt he will enter with his scoundrel due to the need to switch all that **** AGAIN.

Correction to your last statement

Jwalsh will never pay him the money to do that again haha

Poor begging bastard lol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok but here's the thing

For shadow tanks getting the heal from Battle Readiness is a talent. When you hit the ability you get the battle readiness buff and the slight health gain.

But lets say I don't put points into that ability, when I then activate it I could also use a medpac for the slight health gain. On my bars, nothing will change that outside people can see and meanwhile those extra two points can be put somewhere else for another gain. Basically, I could cheat without anyone being the wiser.

All I was suggesting is to remove any potential conflicts and possibility of it ending in one massive *****fight by just allowing adrenals and medpacs.

As for not allowing tanks and healers... frankly nuts to that.

This will not be a problem as it wasn't last time with the referee's we had knowing the number's well, on self heal's and Medpacks. While It does require's a lot of attention by the referee's to monitor this we are happy to provide this event with our time and attention and would also hope that honesty and sportsmanship would prevail.

Can't we do a 2v2 type of things like in wow there was 2v2 arena's you could queue for.
nice. It's fun to speculate.

Who would beat Steel & Moshelle?

Maybe Daffy & Lycaon.

Maybe Treyice & Glammon (with a LOS location)

Maybe Armand & Na'aki

Edited by HolyFrogx

dreams don't come true

Moshelle is dead. Ripped the gear off it and put it on my guardian. Unfortunately this is the same time my computer died leaving me to play on a piece of junk so I can't enjoy my guard atm

If heals was allowed I'd bring steel. If it was two dps I'd bring Aznpower

2 vigilance guardians = gg

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#500hZfRrRozzZGr0Rdf.2

Are any guards running Shien form with autocrat singularity sweeps? That would terrorise Dalborran pvp.

No offence frog but that is a terrible hybrid spec, as you're wasting a skill point on free sweeps, when sweeps are already free at 4 singularity stacks. Also no cc immunity and I dont believe shien affects force sweep as it is a force attack(?) rather then melee

No offence frog but that is a terrible hybrid spec, as you're wasting a skill point on free sweeps, when sweeps are already free at 4 singularity stacks. Also no cc immunity and I dont believe shien affects force sweep as it is a force attack(?) rather then melee

Fair cop. I got no idea about the heavies and didn't think it through.

I'm assuming nothing comes close to hitting 5 targets for 4,5,6,7k in the Shien tree, but having singularity sweeps gives you a crowded area option, even if it hits for only 3,4,5,6k. Run as a vigilance spec until you need an AOE burst. Just puttin' it out there.

Edited by HolyFrogx

Fair cop. I got no idea about the heavies and didn't think it through.

I'm assuming nothing comes close to hitting 5 targets for 4,5,6,7k in the Shien tree, but having singularity sweeps gives you a crowded area option, even if it hits for only 3,4,5,6k. Run as a vigilance spec until you need an AOE burst. Just puttin' it out there.

Stop stop stop

You're dececrating the best tree in swtor and speaking blasphemy. I will not stand for it >:I

Don't ever violate shien with singularity ideas again! >:I