Marauders your days are numbered and u know it :)

tehrealdealz

The clamoring on the forums has already begun. Marauders are in need of a HUGE nerf and you guys that play marauders know this already. Enjoy being FOTM while it lasts cause the nerf bat is coming down hard. Just like sorcs/sages before you, you guys are way to Overpowered I would say even more overpowered than sorcs were. Luckily for me I play a Shield Tech Vanguard :D

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The clamoring on the forums has already begun. Marauders are in need of a HUGE nerf and you guys that play marauders know this already. Enjoy being FOTM while it lasts cause the nerf bat is coming down hard. Just like sorcs/sages before you, you guys are way to Overpowered I would say even more overpowered than sorcs were. Luckily for me I play a Shield Tech Vanguard :D

wait Marauders were nerfed lol

Juggernauts are fine then?

How is it that a class that has remained virtually the same since 1.0, suddenly FOTM? Also, every class gets nerfed and buffed throughout the ever changing MMO. It's not new and only complainers complain. Gamers adapt~

How is it that a class that has remained virtually the same since 1.0, suddenly FOTM? Also, every class gets nerfed and buffed throughout the ever changing MMO. It's not new and only complainers complain. Gamers adapt~

Because all other classes have been nerfed into the floor in comparison. Except for sniper I guess.

Because the average forum poster has an IQ of 90.

Because all other classes have been nerfed into the floor in comparison. Except for sniper I guess.

Don't forget assassins.

Edited by islander

If they do get nerfed i fully expect the forum pvp'ers to move on to campaigning for the next class to be nerfed, then the next and the next until all we're left with are 8 classes with auto attack on their bar.

Because the average forum poster has an IQ of 90.

Don't forget assassins.

People seem to forget we had a few nerfs from stance switching to certain abilities benefiting in certain tree specs, not debating that was not needed but to think we have had no changes made to us is just plain wrong.

I vote they nerf the vanguard/PT grapple to only work in PvE so unskilled whiners like yourself will have nothing to do in PvP but run around and taunt people :D

Nerf their defensive CD. Remove the idiotic invisibility that should have never been granted to a class like marauder

Okay, then give us 2 NON-channeled CCs one of which is a 4 second CC. I'll take that any day over your so called defensive CDs. Oh and if you want to get rid of force cloak, give us that 2 second speed boost that Sorcs get.

I was top 1%er before 1.2 and I'll be top 1% after.

Good players will stay good, bad QQing whiners will still suck afterwards. QQing doesn't grant skill. We'll adapt to our changes just like the good healers adapted to theirs.

Trust me when I say that unless there are SIGNIFICANT statistics behind what you guys are saying, Marauders/Sentinels ain't getting nerfed for ****.

The other day my own teammate was QQing how the other side, Repubs, had sooooo many OP melee classes. They literally had 1 Shadow and all the rest were ranged. He was an idiot. Seems that there are alot of players like him.

Okay, then give us 2 NON-channeled CCs one of which is a 4 second CC. I'll take that any day over your so called defensive CDs. Oh and if you want to get rid of force cloak, give us that 2 second speed boost that Sorcs get.

I was top 1%er before 1.2 and I'll be top 1% after.

Good players will stay good, bad QQing whiners will still suck afterwards. QQing doesn't grant skill. We'll adapt to our changes just like the good healers adapted to theirs.

Trust me when I say that unless there are SIGNIFICANT statistics behind what you guys are saying, Marauders/Sentinels ain't getting nerfed for ****.

The other day my own teammate was QQing how the other side, Repubs, had sooooo many OP melee classes. They literally had 1 Shadow and all the rest were ranged. He was an idiot. Seems that there are alot of players like him.

^^ +1 Baddies will always be bad

Nerf their defensive CD.

Which one?

Remove the idiotic invisibility that should have never been granted to a class like marauder

PVP isn't the only aspect of this game and believe it or not, THEY NEED THIS IN PVE.

Thanks!

I'll admit that Marauders are one of the most challenging classes to play well.

But they are undeniably overpowered when played well -- just heads above every other class. And it's largely due to the ridiculously short cds on their insanely powerful cooldowns.

-- 45s cd: unbreakable stealth & -50% dmg taken

-- 60s cd: -20% dmg taken

-- 90s cd: -50% hp traded for -99% dmg taken

-- 180s cd: +50% defense & -25% dmg taken

You people really are dull.

Our class has barely changed since 1.0. It is the expertise changes that are making us OP and not the class itself.

Dps Pyros and tank Sins are on the same level as us if played right. There is no denying this.

Edited by JustinxDuff

I'll admit that Marauders are one of the most challenging classes to play well.

But they are undeniably overpowered when played well -- just heads above every other class. And it's largely due to the ridiculously short cds on their insanely powerful cooldowns.

-- 45s cd: unbreakable stealth & -50% dmg taken

-- 60s cd: -20% dmg taken

-- 90s cd: -50% hp traded for -99% dmg taken

-- 180s cd: +50% defense & -25% dmg taken

Would you recommend we get 2 NON-channeled CCs, with one of them being a 4 second stun CC? I'll take that over my defensive CDs anyday. Then I'll show you what OP is all about.

You guys complain about the defensive CDs but EVERY class has em. You've got Troopers and BHs that have them. You've got Sorcs. that have a bubble.

If you take away the defensive CDs you have to bring something else back in, again are you honestly willing to grant REAL CCs, the ones that we have been beeeeegggging for!?!?!? Do you realize how OP that would be?

QQ. QQ. QQ. No real solutions. Just a bunch of QQ.