Ultimate PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo for including some pretty obvious fakes.

That dilaw-whatever high hit is a great example of a poor photoshop job. Look at the complete lack of legibility in the the overlay, conspicuous yellow dot in the middle of an empty space (where two drag/drop segments are connecting and the colors don't match), and a total smudge job at the seems.

Boo for including some pretty obvious fakes.

That dilaw-whatever high hit is a great example of a poor photoshop job. Look at the complete lack of legibility in the the overlay, conspicuous yellow dot in the middle of an empty space (where two drag/drop segments are connecting and the colors don't match), and a total smudge job at the seems.

No worries, when 2.0 comes out I won't be doing this list again. Then all those like you who think they can do a better job will have a chance at creating the list instead.

P.S. if you zoom in all the way on that screenshot, you can see the dot is not yellow. Also, the pixels on each "1" are different, meaning they were not copy pasted. I examined the game plenty of times.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

P.S. if you zoom in all the way on that screenshot, you can see the dot is not yellow. Also, the pixels on each "1" are different, meaning they were not copy pasted. I examined the game plenty of times.

It's clearly a fake. Not sure how else to explain it to you other than to show you these screenshots next to each other - both JPG. Notice the lack of artifacting *within the same screenshot* around the other letters, yet mysteriously there's both artifacting and *stark black* around the fake numbers. On the legit image, artifacts from the JPG conversion are consistent and evenly distributed for similar colors.

I wasn't trying to be a jerk - but people posted that the image was a fake and they were right - I'm sorry that upsets you.

Fake one -> http://i50.tinypic.com/2ckjmc.png

Legit one -> http://i50.tinypic.com/29idjt.png

It's clearly a fake. Not sure how else to explain it to you other than to show you these screenshots next to each other - both JPG. Notice the lack of artifacting *within the same screenshot* around the other letters, yet mysteriously there's both artifacting and *stark black* around the fake numbers. On the legit image, artifacts from the JPG conversion are consistent and evenly distributed for similar colors.

I wasn't trying to be a jerk - but people posted that the image was a fake and they were right - I'm sorry that upsets you.

Fake one -> http://i50.tinypic.com/2ckjmc.png

Legit one -> http://i50.tinypic.com/29idjt.png

I at first, thought it was clearly a fake until I zoomed in all the way on the screenshot, until I could see the color of each and every pixel. Then I noticed several things.

-That dot is actually gray, not yellow.

-The background IS still black. How could he have copy pasted this "1" from somewhere else, it would've had to have been from the black box to match the background, yet there is a gray dot that is making certain people think it photoshopped. Where would this gray dot with a black background have come from?

-The numbers are still all perfectly even, not off center at all.

-If you look at each individual pixel color on every "1" on that black box, not one of them exactly matches the "1" in question. Which means they were not copy pasted there.

-This screenshot was taken after the #1-3 biggest hit were. Why would he photoshop something to get the #4 spot on biggest hit?

So there is a "1" with a black background that has a gray dot that does not match any of the other "1" with a black background. He could not have copy pasted it from outside the black box, or else it would not match the background. Out of all the "1" in the black box, none of them match pixel for pixel on the "1" in question. The gray dot is certainly suspicious, but can you even explain to me how a black background can have this gray dot on it? If it was yellow I'd of said it was a dot from another number on the black box, but it is not yellow, it is gray.

To me, it simply looks like it is the numbers behind the black box bleeding through a little bit.

P.S. Primary reason I won't be doing a 2.0 version of this is I don't even play this game anymore, haven't for 2 months now. Unless 2.0 hooks me and my friends in, I won't be making a 2.0 version of this. Also, it's not someone saying I am wrong that upsets me, it is the way in which they say it. There were plenty of people who pointed something out to me without having to include ad hominems or be condescending about it. If you read through the thread you can see I did not get mad at those people. If you had simply omitted the "boo for including some obvious fakes" the rest of your post was fine, and I would not have replied the way I did. As that line implies I am either incompetent or corrupt.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

in re-guards to the Dilaw'kawal 4th biggest hit. I'm here to set the record straight. It's real. I was there on my powertech "Diabetes" (yes he's fat). I was also there in mumble chat when he went *******. End of story.

in re-guards to the Dilaw'kawal 4th biggest hit. I'm here to set the record straight. It's real. I was there on my powertech "Diabetes" (yes he's fat). I was also there in mumble chat when he went *******. End of story.

Hmm, glad to have someone from that game finally chime in on this.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Yeah I've talked with quite a few about this screenshot. I went into detail about why I don't think it was photoshopped a few posts back. Good to see people from that game coming out and saying it was not fake. Of course I can't completely take someone's word at things, but there also is not enough evidence to prove the screenshot is a fake either.

Zab no matter what, you've done an amazing job with this thread.

Do you play anymore? Let's pvp :p

Thanks for the compliment, you're one of the few who has done so. Unfortunately I haven't played SWToR in 1-2 months. Once 2.0 comes I'm either archiving the records if I decide to play seriously again, or I will unsub.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Highest heals per second. Finally I got one of those perfect games.

http://tinypic.com/r/16aa174/6

Something doesn't add up here.

Total healing of your team: 1,470,653

Total damage of other team: 1,429,516

You'd get a bit extra healing from force sacrifice yes, but I doubt it would be enough to exceed the threshold healing. Either I'm missing something or this is bugged/edited

Something doesn't add up here.

Total healing of your team: 1,470,653

Total damage of other team: 1,429,516

You'd get a bit extra healing from force sacrifice yes, but I doubt it would be enough to exceed the threshold healing. Either I'm missing something or this is bugged/edited

If I'm not mistaken force bubble counts as a heal but does not count as damage for the one attacking it.

It does. Its kinda lopsided. It takes away from the damage that someone hitting force armor does, but it adds to the healing that the healer that applied it does. (hope that made sense) Sage healing is lopsided in the scoreboard because of this, along with noble sacrifice.

i just noticed that you dont have a protection/dmg dealt ratio - so how much protection you do compared to how much dmg the enemy team dealt.

in terms of protection i think this category is like HPS or DPS. doesnt matter how high the overall numbers is. is the skill of seeing how much percentage of the total dmg you can guard.