Atleast I have chicken....

Going

1/10

Step up your game going!!!!

And noticed they took down our drama thread :[

So let's start with Corsin smells like poo

/discuss!

This post relates to a recent post that they threw down at the same time you buttsniffer!

Edited by Going

I bet they took it down once they saw some1s sisters actual facebook got posted on there.

They we're doing it for ya'lls own safety. "oh no! Corsin is melting the brains of those american kids again with his debating! quic***k before they rage quit the game lock the topic. "

Sorry guys!!! <3

They we're doing it for ya'lls own safety. "oh no! Corsin is melting the brains of those american kids again with his debating! quic***k before they rage quit the game lock the topic. "

Sorry guys!!! <3

Dammit man, you had one job!

Sorry guys!!! <3

Coming from a country where like a million % of their money comes from celebrating the royal family

I got warned again!!! :mad:

Apparently my sarcasm and attempt at a little fun in these incredibly boring forums was construed as being offensive. The pussification of our american society is almost complete!!!

Anyways, I will leave you all with this little poem I came up with while sitting on the throne once I found out:

Here I sit

Broken hearted

Came to $%!@

But only farted

That really upset me!!!

I will continue my break off of the forums after this post! Hit it, then quit it! ;)