Black-Red Color Crystals are not a republic color!

-Damask-

In case you guys forgot, black-red is a sith color... Black-Blue is the jedi color.

I guess the same guy who assigns icons to new items/buffs/etc is now in charge of GSF lasers... Can we please get our signature color back?

In the movies the Pubbies always fired red lasers in space, and the Imperials always fired green. Please, cry about something you have a nuance of knowledge about?

In Episode III Anakin and Obi Wan's starfighters shoot Tie-Fighter green lasers.

In Episode IV, Tantive IV shot red blaster bolts while the Imperial cruiser fired white blaster bolts. Both exploded green for some reason. Onboard, both the Rebel and Imperial troopers fired red blaster bolts at each other.

In Episode V Rebel snow speeders shot red-coloured blasters, as did the rebel ground forces, while Imperial walkers shot red blaster bolts and high above, Imperial tie-fighters shot green blaster bolts.

In Episode IV and VI the Millennium falcon's guns shoot red blaster bolts.

In none of the movies and in only one episode of the Clone Wars cartoon is a black lightsaber even shown, and it's wielded by the leader of the Mandalorian Death Watch (Season 2, episode 12) and the blade itself was stolen from a Jedi.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darksaber_(lightsaber)

More to the point, black bolts with red glow aren't a colour at all. The whole point of the glow around sabres or blaster bolts was meant to simulate the effect of an over-exposed camera, to imply the blaster bolts and the lightsabers are very, very hot. Hotter than say, a red-hot stove element, or even magma.

Edited by stevetsuida

Please, cry about something you have a nuance of knowledge about?

Be nice, otherwise someone might point out that nuance isn't a measurement, and isn't used the way you just used it there. The word you were probably looking for was modicum. Also, you wouldn't need a question mark at the end of that sentence since you're not posing a question unless you preface it with could you, or in the future, mightn't you, if you're going for a stilted, dramatically anachronistic tone.

Edited by stevetsuida

Be nice, otherwise someone might point out that nuance isn't a measurement, and isn't used the way you just used it there. The world you were probably looking for was modicum. Also, you wouldn't need a question mark at the end of that sentence since you're not posing a question unless you preface it with could you, or in the future, mightn't you, if you're going for a stilted, dramatically anachronistic tone.
I agree about being nice, I'm not sticking up for the other fella or being facetious but in your post I think you meant word not world and antagonistic not anachronistic. :)

Black-Red Color Crystals are overpowerd! NERF them now Bioware or I'ma unsub.

PS I want blue lasers and afterburners on my repub ships. Restricting colors is racist.

PPS I've always hated the look of black lightsabers and lasers, but whatever. O think what actually bothers me is i don't know *** the black supposed to be made of?

I agree about being nice, I'm not sticking up for the other fella or being facetious but in your post I think you meant word not world and antagonistic not anachronistic. :)
anachronistic fits, he was reffering to the the word "mightn't", being that its so oldschool. Edited by septicbrainfluid

anachronistic fits, he was reffering to the the word "mightn't", being that its so oldschool.
This is why I don't get high handed :) I now notice he also used the phrase "in the future" which, intentionally or not, goes along with the anachronism slant. How esoteric!

Imperials have always fired green in space - period, there are no exceptions to this rule. Rebel ships always fire red, and the prequel ships where a mix.

Black-red wouldn't make sense for a imp as red is the pub's default. And I don't believe in allow factions to use same colors has each other b/c its very important to tell whether that arc of fire is tracking you or the target in front of you.

Black-red wouldn't make sense for a imp as red is the pub's default. And I don't believe in allow factions to use same colors has each other b/c its very important to tell whether that arc of fire is tracking you or the target in front of you.

This exactly this. One of the reasons I find "wargames" (same faction fights) more difficult than opposite faction fights: until I start getting shot I can't tell whether those blaster shots are aimed at me or my target.