View Single Post

AlienEyeTX
01.15.2018 , 06:37 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by cunctatorg View Post

And I hope that we may watch in the future some masterpieces like The Empire strikes back (a too great hope) or The Attack of the Clones, The Phantom Menace or The Revenge of the Sith, the so-called prequels that are underestimated by a superficial and naive part of the SW fan-base.
The very thing that you are complaining about... that's what you are doing with the new sequel trilogy.

Look, I get that these movies may not be everyone's cup of tea. But, I firmly believe that they feel more like the SW that I know and love than the prequels ever did.

People need to give up their notions of what THEY think the story should be. Let go of the poorly-handled old EU and just watch with an open mind. The new movies make sense in this wonderful universe. Yes, there are lots of unanswered questions... that tends to happen 2/3 of the way through a story. I, for one, can't wait to see what happens next.
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku