Pure Shockfrozen Water

NomineImperator

Can I get a confirmation (preferably with evidence) or any BioWare or EA stance on this in warzones? This is a shameless 'I don't want to get in trouble for this' thread, as I've been seeing tons of people using it but haven't heard any word on the 'legality' of it. As far as I can tell this is working as intended, though.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see an issue with this other than tanks roflcoptoring medals. DPSers can't get healing medals without consumables (unless they run a certain spec and get a bit lucky), but healers almost always get damage medals.

It's those dang tanks that get ridonkulous medals in warzones, which I guess is fine, incentive to play a tank, I'm still jealous.

Its broken. Anyone who doesnt admit to that has no idea what they are talking about. Being able to get the 2.5k 5k and 75k healing done in a warzone as a shadow is completely broken.

Regardless of whether it is broken or not, anyone have any notice on BioWare's stance on it? I heard they may be fixing it in the hotfix tonight.

The SFW does not, in any way, contribute to the success or failure of your team. It doesn't matter that you've gotten 75k healing because the item requires that you be OUT of combat to use it. People that end up with 75k-300k healing are doing so out of combat and thus it makes no overall contribution to the team. All it does is give the player extra medals which are effectively meaningless.

For the record, I don't use the SFW. Medal hunters don't contribute to wins so there's no point to it imho.

Regardless of whether it is broken or not, anyone have any notice on BioWare's stance on it? I heard they may be fixing it in the hotfix tonight.

I hope youre right, although i have not heard anything about it. In my opinion healers already get shafted enough there's no reason why every class in the game should be able to earn the same rewards in warzones as they do.

remove gear before wz, when wz starts - equip it again, use water - insta 2k5, 5k healing medals. as healer i want defender water :)

I love doing this. Don't see any reason not to since everyone can do it. If Bioware doesn't want this done they can patch it, until then I will be getting 2 extra medals per match.

stealthers can use after vanish, +8.5k HP = profit

i know than vanish bring debuf -100% to incoming healing, but yesterday I saw that almost killed assassin out from vanish with almost full health

also, many folkz runing trough fire or walking in poison pool at huttball and use this water

this should not be, because healers have so little medals

P.S. and i'm not helaer

Edited by agaliullin

So let me get straight is item that heals you out of combat in pvp... dont you have that already, i mean class ability meaning introspection, seethe etc. I do that when im out of combat sometimes. I dont see the problem. Edited by Spartanik

All I got from the op is, "I'm jealous that stealthers can use it and I can't during a wz. They get 2 extra medals, Q.Q boo hoo me. This isn't a Q.Q thread though, just wanted to see what others stance is on it."

Who cares, BW implemented it into the game this way. Everyone is using it, healers can use it as well. If you're having a problem using it *during combat*, then that's a personal problem. If you can't figure out how to get it to work prior to the match starting, you deserve not to take advantage of the shock water.

If BW didn't implement this to work this way, w/e; they should just leave it as is. lol :D

Yeah, I play a sin, a jug; I use the water either way, problem?:rolleyes: