The romance with Kira straight answere!

Toujou

I have looked aorund very much just to get a straight answere but none have given me one, just complicate and things and go off topic in the forums.

I know you can romance her like Light side, but can you as well romence her on the dark side yes or no?.

for like you can romance vette and ashara lik edark sided and they only like Light sided decisins most of the time so is kira like them or is she the only one that is that catagory unknown if you can romance her on dark or no?.

I have looked aorund very much just to get a straight answere but none have given me one, just complicate and things and go off topic in the forums.

I know you can romance her like Light side, but can you as well romence her on the dark side yes or no?.

for like you can romance vette and ashara lik edark sided and they only like Light sided decisins most of the time so is kira like them or is she the only one that is that catagory unknown if you can romance her on dark or no?.

Are you like a valley girl like? :confused:

Let's see if I can translate: You are wondering if as a dark side jedi knight character, can you romance Kira. You are concerned because the Imperial companions Vette and Ashara generally prefer LS decisions and so does Kira.

Suffice it to say, in all cases, regardless of LS/DS choices you can romance a companion. It may take a lot of companion gifts to compensate for those companions not liking the decisions you make, but gifts are a cure all.

FYI:

As a matter of fact while Kira does prefer LS choices, if you romance her and get involved those are DS choices.

Edited by psandak

Are you like a valley girl like? :confused:

Let's see if I can translate: You are wondering if as a dark side jedi knight character, can you romance Kira. You are concerned because the Imperial companions Vette and Ashara generally prefer LS decisions and so does Kira.

Suffice it to say, in all cases, regardless of LS/DS choices you can romance a companion. It may take a lot of companion gifts to compensate for those companions not liking the decisions you make, but gifts are a cure all.

FYI:

As a matter of fact while Kira does prefer LS choices, if you romance her and get involved those are DS choices.

Finally a straight answere " you can go dark side if you want for gift can solve everything bwaahahahahha" :rak_03:

Really? I've been told that as a light side Sith Warrior you

CANNOT romance Jaesa (even if she's dark version).

I did not know this until I looked it up, but apparently that is the lone exception. According to http://www.swtor-spy.com/companions/ anyway

Yeah, she is but that's the question... not sure if YOUR alignment matters to the romance or hers... since you are right that nobody else yours matters, but some have told me that if you are full light but do the few things to get dark Jaesa, she won't like you if you are light and won't enter a romance with you.

Yeah, she is but that's the question... not sure if YOUR alignment matters to the romance or hers... since you are right that nobody else yours matters, but some have told me that if you are full light but do the few things to get dark Jaesa, she won't like you if you are light and won't enter a romance with you.

if Jaesa got darksided (she gets insta goth makeup), doesn't matter what you do afterwards. It's the same with the other companions, like Vette. Vette will certainly dislike a sociopath murdering bastard uber d-bag, but just spam enough gifts and you can marry her.

if Jaesa got darksided (she gets insta goth makeup), doesn't matter what you do afterwards. It's the same with the other companions, like Vette. Vette will certainly dislike a sociopath murdering bastard uber d-bag, but just spam enough gifts and you can marry her.

Okay, now how DO I make her dark side?

Do I have to kill all her friends and family, or is there just a crucial moment at the end that decides?

You know for sure? Cause I'd like for my Sith Pureblood that is going to romance her to not be forced to be all dark and kill everyone just for kicks unless it's necessary. Trying to play him as a loyal Sith, yet not a sadistic jerk.