Do FPs better better later?

I've done all the FPs on the Republic side up to and including Mandalorian Raiders.

But am finding the FPs incredibly *yawn* effect and am questioning if this is what it will be in the future FPs also. So far finding the FPs very subpar because

1. Not enough elites in regular mob packs. When I do an instance I expect zero regular or tough enemies. I expect difficulty in even the regular mob packs.

2. Boss encounters to simplistic

3. No challenge what-so-ever (I know and assume a challenge in hardmodes but regular modes need to have some challenge and not face rolls)

4. Too short (Hammer Station was retardedly short)

I like playing in grps and with difficulty but am just not seeing it yet.

Do FPs get better difficulty wise later on or is what I'm experiencing now what I can expect for all FPs?

Yes, they get much MUCH more difficult.

Hardmodes are no joke. Every instance has at least one hill to climb.

In regular (not sure about hard) though, Directive 7 is probably one of the most enjoyable instances in an MMO.

Edited by Wuzseen

Yes, they get much MUCH more difficult.

Hardmodes are no joke. Every instance has at least one hill to climb.

In regular (not sure about hard) though, Directive 7 is probably one of the most enjoyable instances in an MMO.

It's also one of the most bugged.

I was there yesterday and tried to defeat a super-bugged boss event... we gave up after quite some tries.

Hard Mode nowithstanding, If Mandalorian Raiders is as far as you've gotten, you stopped just short of where flashpoints get interesting.

Also kind of interested in what class(es) you're playing. Because I personally would not call the bosses in MR "simplistic," but then since I've only completed it as a tank so far, I get a different view of things than healers/dps, especially on the the aggro dropping that I have to deal with in the first and 2nd to last boss.

Edited by Foefaller