Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

Hello everyone! James Ohlen, Game Director for Star Wars: The Old Republic, is looking for your feedback on the game's development once again. This week he's looking out to the stars... and the planets of the Star Wars universe.

James takes feedback directly via his Twitter account (@JamesOhlen), but if you're not on Twitter, his question is below and you can give your feedback here which will be passed on to him.

As always, we ask you to limit your feedback to the question at hand and keep your feedback constructive as well as on-topic!

Here is James' question for this week:

"What planet in the Star Wars universe do you want to see in Star Wars: The Old Republic that is not currently in the game?"

You can name any planet you like, but remember, planets in The Old Republic can be fully explorable (like Coruscant, Tatooine, Hoth etc) and/or destinations that are seen as part of a Flashpoint or Operation (like Taral V, Denova, Kaon, etc).

As a reminder, you can follow James on Twitter @JamesOhlen. You can also follow our main account @SWTOR.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: I'm giving meaningful reasons.

Kashyyk: Definately because of the wookies, the beaches and the forests. Treehut exploring would be mega-fun and I think there are some definate possibilities for some epic action on the treetops.

Mustafar: I loved the volcano-ey parts of Ord Mantel when I was rolling around as a smuggler. A whole planet like that with ancient ruins and burning death at every turn would be sweet!

Naboo: Vast grassy areas +1 :D in fact it'd be quite the spot for an operation/guild war scene. Also it has some awesome buildings and "interesting" natives. The fact that there could be underwater, grassy plains, ancient ruins and babylon-like cities excites me :3

Edited by Jeyraz