Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

Queuing solo helps you to achieve satori. Doing solo queue occasionally makes you a better player since you have to try to PvP without being carried.

so...first...satori?! wha is that...

second, elt me see if i got this right, you believe that everyone in a premade is gettign carried?what about all the profesional players form all the e-sports outthere where 99% of them are team based?are they gettin carried?are you saying...that YOU could do it to if you were getting "carreied" liek they are?

wake up...no one is getting carried...theres normal human beings that liek to interact with others..chat..play..and have a natural easy time making friends specially online..to them playing in rpemades, among other thigns, means playing in a team in a game that is TEAM BASED...playing with friends...nto having to get random bads...etc etc....

on the other side..you have the anti social awkward person that somehow went to the extreme of letting is lack of social and HUMA BEING skills get carried to an online game( this is quite the achievement)..people that try to play solo ina MMO where team play is encouraged...players that are jsut wierd and awkward to try to conect with..poeple that dont use VOICE programs for some retarded nonsense reason...poeple that went to such an extreme of being an anti social that probably wont ever be abel to adapt to society and therefore are just waste..

which one is the natural..normal..side acording to how mmos should be played?then...whos wrong?catch my drift?

now..either become a normal human beign and stop saying nonsense..no one is getting carried(for example..i like to conect with people that have the same interests as me...liek any human being..so i ahve built a large amount of friends among diferent online games in the pvp scene...when i play i like to do with with players that i know...and that i knwo that are on par with their skills, exactly because i dotn want to carry anyone..i HVAE FUN in tema based games having a GOOD team of friends..

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not by choice....there is no commonsense logical reason for someone to WANT TO PLAY ALONE...specially in a mmo.

NONE....you are jsut weird thats all

I buy games with thousands of players online at once so I can play alone...

Ironically... I also invite my friends over and make them watch me play Skyrim.

Queue syncing is an abuse of mechanics? News to me. Do you have a quote from BW on this?

No because I have yet to see it happen all the time on Harbinger, I think it screws up 50% or higher and I find that the premades are forced to fight each other. There is the odd occasion it works but it doesnt happen often.

But if it happens 100% or more that is seriously some abuse, beccause fielding a 8 Man RWZ team on a Non Rated WZ is really just silly.

Edited by Zhaker

No because I have yet to see it happen all the time on Harbinger, I think it screws up 50% or higher and I find that the premades are forced to fight each other. There is the odd occasion it works but it doesnt happen often.

But if it happens 100% or more that is seriously some abuse, beccause fielding a 8 Man RWZ team on a Non Rated WZ is really just evil.

PuGs could fight them that way, the real problem is that Non Ranked WZ wasnt meant for premades of 2 groups.

Hardly a problem...

we'll queue 2 groups at once if we have 6-7 online or just don't have a good class set up... it hardly ever works. I'd say 10% of the time and like you said. Against each other most of the time if we even happen to get into the same game.

I know they are people who will drop until they get into a WZ together... seems like a giant waste of time to me. But then again... I like going against my guild and marking our other leader as a healer. :D

It's just fun to listen to him get mad on TeamSpeak. ;)

Edited by UGLYMRJ

Hardly a problem...

we'll queue 2 groups at once if we have 6-7 online or just don't have a good class set up... it hardly ever works. I'd say 10% of the time and like you said. Against each other most of the time if we even happen to get into the same game.

I know they are people who will drop until they get into a WZ together... seems like a giant waste of time to me. But then again... I like going against my guild and marking our other leader as a healer. :D

It's just fun to listen to him get mad on TeamSpeak. ;)

Those that drop until they get a WZ together can spend hours and waste time while I get 4 to 8 wins LOL.

so...first...satori?! wha is that...

second, elt me see if i got this right, you believe that everyone in a premade is gettign carried?what about all the profesional players form all the e-sports outthere where 99% of them are team based?are they gettin carried?are you saying...that YOU could do it to if you were getting "carreied" liek they are?

wake up...no one is getting carried...theres normal human beings that liek to interact with others..chat..play..and have a natural easy time making friends specially online..to them playing in rpemades, among other thigns, means playing in a team in a game that is TEAM BASED...playing with friends...nto having to get random bads...etc etc....

on the other side..you have the anti social awkward person that somehow went to the extreme of letting is lack of social and HUMA BEING skills get carried to an online game( this is quite the achievement)..people that try to play solo ina MMO where team play is encouraged...players that are jsut wierd and awkward to try to conect with..poeple that dont use VOICE programs for some retarded nonsense reason...poeple that went to such an extreme of being an anti social that probably wont ever be abel to adapt to society and therefore are just waste..

which one is the natural..normal..side acording to how mmos should be played?then...whos wrong?catch my drift?

now..either become a normal human beign and stop saying nonsense..no one is getting carried(for example..i like to conect with people that have the same interests as me...liek any human being..so i ahve built a large amount of friends among diferent online games in the pvp scene...when i play i like to do with with players that i know...and that i knwo that are on par with their skills, exactly because i dotn want to carry anyone..i HVAE FUN in tema based games having a GOOD team of friends..

You certainly needs to achieve satori. So much rage. As far I know a MMO only guarantees there will be many other players playing the same game (debatable with the hero engine and the current population state). Whether you must team up or not sounds like communism to me.

For my reasoning why you will become a better player is because you will be better at reading the battlefield. You will increase your situational awareness and not rely on some underage kid screaming over voice com that you should get your behind to place X. You learn how to fix other people's rookie mistake and get a chance to meet tough opposition and excel as a strong PvPer in a weaker team. With enough solo queuing you wont need to communicate at all when premading. It's like you move as one. You'll see when you achieve satori.

If you enjoy challange go play premade vs premade, and leave us PUG in peace. We dont need the presence of your kind. But obvisouly you dont seek that challange, its very clear now. And with the present situation less and less ppl are playing, so we will all be happy if you go to your kind of ppl and let the PUGs play PUG vs PUG.

You are just not getting outta this argument that you like beating the lesser skilled/equipped players.

UGLYMRJ said it too, but really, 95% of the time if we want to play we have no choice but to play in a PUG. At least on my server, hardly anyone queues for Ranked Warzones ever. Reason? They are tired of losing in ranked. If by chance they do queue up for ranked, what they have started doing is forming 2 groups and to only play against each other and leave when they have to face any other team. The result is we end up having to queue for PUGs because noone is doing Ranked most of the time. Believe me when I say we would like nothing more than to be able to do ranked whenever our premades are online and leave you and your PUGs in peace.

You certainly needs to achieve satori. So much rage. As far I know a MMO only guarantees there will be many other players playing the same game (debatable with the hero engine and the current population state). Whether you must team up or not sounds like communism to me.

For my reasoning why you will become a better player is because you will be better at reading the battlefield. You will increase your situational awareness and not rely on some underage kid screaming over voice com that you should get your behind to place X. You learn how to fix other people's rookie mistake and get a chance to meet tough opposition and excel as a strong PvPer in a weaker team. With enough solo queuing you wont need to communicate at all when premading. It's like you move as one. You'll see when you achieve satori.

omg can you be a litle bit mroe CLUELESS rofl....loved the "with enough training you wont be needing communication in premaades" good luck getting into a good one champ....

w t f are you talking about?!?! professional gamers allover the world use communication to a FULL EXTENT..reporting every MOVE!..and you..a random "let me play solo unrated pvp" nobody is saying that it snot needed?!?! ahahahaha...THIS si exactly why the "i want solo queue" crew is wrong...its jsut a bunch of clueless people that lack ALOT of pvp knowledge.,..

also...i dotn engage in roleplaying or whatever that satori shanenigans migth be..that jsut sounds liek eyt another looser nonsense crap

Edited by filipesantana

Those that drop until they get a WZ together can spend hours and waste time while I get 4 to 8 wins LOL.

Pretty much... I don't get it. I actually like when I get put up against my guild. I know the competition is going to be good... unfortunately we normally ruin whatever competition there could be by ignoring objectives and gunning for each other for bragging rights tho. :D

UGLYMRJ said it too, but really, 95% of the time if we want to play we have no choice but to play in a PUG. At least on my server, hardly anyone queues for Ranked Warzones ever. Reason? They are tired of losing in ranked. If by chance they do queue up for ranked, what they have started doing is forming 2 groups and to only play against each other and leave when they have to face any other team. The result is we end up having to queue for PUGs because noone is doing Ranked most of the time. Believe me when I say we would like nothing more than to be able to do ranked whenever our premades are online and leave you and your PUGs in peace.

QFE... Quoted for emphasis... this is very common on my server. ALL of the good ranked guilds on my server feel the same way. And there are so few of us that when we do get enough for rated games... we end up playing the same damn team all night. It gets old.

Which is exactly why I'm opposed to anything that caters to lack of competition. I want more guilds q'ing for rated. And on top of that I wouldn't mind more competition on my regular war zones either. A solo queue will give me neither of those.

Pretty much... I don't get it. I actually like when I get put up against my guild. I know the competition is going to be good... unfortunately we normally ruin whatever competition there could be by ignoring objectives and gunning for each other for bragging rights tho. :D

QFE... Quoted for emphasis... this is very common on my server. ALL of the good ranked guilds on my server feel the same way. And there are so few of us that when we do get enough for rated games... we end up playing the same damn team all night. It gets old.

Which is exactly why I'm opposed to anything that caters to lack of competition. I want more guilds q'ing for rated. And on top of that I wouldn't mind more competition on my regular war zones either. A solo queue will give me neither of those.

EXACTLY....^ someone that gets it

omg can you be a litle bit mroe CLUELESS rofl....loved the "with enough training you wont be needing communication in premaades" good luck getting into a good one champ....

w t f are you talking about?!?! professional gamers allover the world use communication to a FULL EXTENT..reporting every MOVE!..and you..a random "let me play solo unrated pvp" nobody is saying that it snot needed?!?! ahahahaha...THIS si exactly why the "i want solo queue" crew is wrong...its jsut a bunch of clueless people that lack ALOT of pvp knowledge.,..

also...i dotn engage in roleplaying or whatever that satori shanenigans migth be..that jsut sounds liek eyt another looser nonsense crap

Can't help that they are just so bad that they need voice comms to be able to compete. My elite team doesn't need voice com or keybinds to roll everyone else on the server. I usually take a coffee break when CW feels boring and we are farming the opposition. My friends can see directly that I'm afking and pick up my slack. Not like we need more than 4 players to stomp though. Maybe other scrubs need external tools to even come close to us but they will never get as good as us that has been hardened in solo queue.

The fact that some of you want to continue playing against same people you are calling idiots and weirdos speak volumes about yourself. And it still eludes me how do you expect somebody to improuve when you are stomping them out of PvP mood. It's buffling that such " gods gifts to pvp" stil want to keep fighting against us, the poor scrubs, that just want to have some fun w/o the claim we are somehow better cause we killed a cluster of pixels in a computer game. LoL!

The fact that some of you want to continue playing against same people you are calling idiots and weirdos speak volumes about yourself. And it still eludes me how do you expect somebody to improuve when you are stomping them out of PvP mood. It's buffling that such " gods gifts to pvp" stil want to keep fighting against us, the poor scrubs, that just want to have some fun w/o the claim we are somehow better cause we killed a cluster of pixels in a computer game. LoL!

I'm sorry should we dumb down the game so we have auto attack only and 5 hp?

Not my fault people want to win, I guess we should stop winners from winning games cause its unfair?

<.< Someone is butt hurt... ya know you're killing the same cluster of pixels too.

The issue is not that premades don't want a decent match... it's that a split queue system could (and will) mean slower queue times. It's effectively dividing the population in half (again). It's also annoyance at the level of crying PuG's and solo players will go through, rather than follow the same simple steps the "Good" pvpers did. (Good being defined as those who are "stomping" you.)

<.< No seriously, if the answer to winning is group up... Why is it so hard for you all to make a few friends to play with?

As for the last part of your post. Fun is subjective... PuG's aren't wanting fun, they want to win.

Can't help that they are just so bad that they need voice comms to be able to compete. My elite team doesn't need voice com or keybinds to roll everyone else on the server. I usually take a coffee break when CW feels boring and we are farming the opposition. My friends can see directly that I'm afking and pick up my slack. Not like we need more than 4 players to stomp though. Maybe other scrubs need external tools to even come close to us but they will never get as good as us that has been hardened in solo queue.

^ this champion over ehre jsut called people that are sponsored and payed to play ..BAD!!

wtachout we have a ****** over here...

kid,stay small you dont stopm anyone without voice com coordination and keybinds...rofl...

^ this champion over ehre jsut called people that are sponsored and payed to play ..BAD!!

wtachout we have a ****** over here...

kid,stay small you dont stopm anyone without voice com coordination and keybinds...rofl...

Some people are new to the internet and some are just slower than others...

Some people are new to the internet and some are just slower than others...

are you both?

because you are the one oblivious to how e-sports are played at the highest levels of comeptition(you know the oens where real money is involved..sponsors...prizes etc..)

plus..your statements of..voice comunication not being needed in real pvp..just ROFLMAO..srsly..stay small..go abck to you unrated pvp champ...

This is the last time I explain it since your reading comprehension seems to be lacking... I'm tired of repeating myself.

It's harder and harder to find a good pre-made to go against because many people have your same mentality. You don't want to improve... you want the game to cater to your lack of effort and skill.

The competitive level of this game is bad enough already... you and your ideas would only make it worse. I hope you don't bring this mentality into your real life.

And the reason why its hard to find good pre-made wz? Beacuse theres no demand for it and less and less ppl do PVP due to the unbalance between PUG / Premades. Its premades like you that dont wanna change, you just want easy PUG stomping, its so obvious.

We PUG runners wants the challange when your not surrounded by powerheals, and its more down to your real PVP skills. When ive run premade wz theres NO challange at all, the premade team carries you around with the powerheals and tanks. In PUG its down to your own skills.

I bet you are same way in real life, hiding among other fellow collegues and leech on thier skills, letting them carry you forward. You should dare to try your own wings soon enough.

And the reason why its hard to find good pre-made wz? Beacuse theres no demand for it and less and less ppl do PVP due to the unbalance between PUG / Premades. Its premades like you that dont wanna change, you just want easy PUG stomping, its so obvious.

We PUG runners wants the challange when your not surrounded by powerheals, and its more down to your real PVP skills. When ive run premade wz theres NO challange at all, the premade team carries you around with the powerheals and tanks. In PUG its down to your own skills.

I bet you are same way in real life, hiding among other fellow collegues and leech on thier skills, letting them carry you forward. You should dare to try your own wings soon enough.

Pugging is definitely not skill. Random groups is not skill.

i kinda feel that warzoning just lacks motivation for most of the players. most of them more interested to farming hard tfb, even on pvp servers (looks like those categories are just cosmetical, for all of the players), instead of getting better at pvp aspect of the game. normally pure goal as a win should be sufficient, like all of those moba games (dota, hon, lol, dota2) and some other on e-sports scene, but it's not enough in here. i disagree that pugs have no chances against premades whatsoever - rng can easily put 8 people, each one of them decent players, in one team against 2 some w1ck3d s1ck 4man premades, and still get 'em like aint no thang. but! in order to do so, people need to learn the game mechanics, they need to communicate with each other. each time i see some punk kid, who screams that he doesnt need voice communication, or he can beat anyone with mouse clicking - some part of me just dies inside of me. that is just so ridicilous. but again - in order to learn, people need to pvp all the time, they need to have decent motivation over hard tfb. let's just say - we remove pvp gear, instead you buy pve gear for your commendations, tweak the prices a little. BOOM - problem solved, now people have option what to do, if pve content makes them want to puke, they can pvp now. or start other classes up to lvl 50s, to see their abilities, rotations, their possible skill tree setups etc. that works too

I'm sorry should we dumb down the game so we have auto attack only and 5 hp?

Not my fault people want to win, I guess we should stop winners from winning games cause its unfair?

How does, asking that somebody plays at his level of competence, dumb downs the game? When your pre-made plays against poorly gear, Pvp inept, people the game is dumb downed to oblivion for you. Guess you just like it that way, and I'm not holding it against you but please get of the high horse the sun is blinding me when I try to look up to you :cool:.

<.< Someone is butt hurt... ya know you're killing the same cluster of pixels too.

The issue is not that premades don't want a decent match... it's that a split queue system could (and will) mean slower queue times. It's effectively dividing the population in half (again). It's also annoyance at the level of crying PuG's and solo players will go through, rather than follow the same simple steps the "Good" pvpers did. (Good being defined as those who are "stomping" you.)

<.< No seriously, if the answer to winning is group up... Why is it so hard for you all to make a few friends to play with?

As for the last part of your post. Fun is subjective... PuG's aren't wanting fun, they want to win.

Trololol. Did that sounded but-hurt I meant it to sound flabbergasted, guess I failed :rolleyes:. Yeah I know I'm killing clusters of pixels (all good fun IMHO) but I just don't think I'm "tha shizzle" of human kind for doing it ;). This argument of longer queue time is getting old fast. It does have its worth when you consider the dwindling PvP population but unbalance plays a big part in chasing people away from PvP. Addressing balance will increase population level hence it will shorten the queue times while keeping the status quo it means only sliding down the slippery slope. Oh, and I never advocated for a complete separation of brackets between solo and grouped just that a group meets another similar (not identical) group (on a must basis) and they are complemented by PuGs.

On a final note, If winning requires grouping with the likes of Zhaker and filipe then, no thank you, I'll stay on the losing side and QQ some more :p. No offense meant guys, but you are just not my type of people and I'm sure I'm not your type as well so ..... Please don't give me reading homework about scrubs and such. Read it well before you grown up to be the PvP god you are (just being mean here, but .. but.. caaan't help it :D )

Good luck hunting and please do "stomp lightly" if you can't stop "tha stomp".

Edited by LenrocNewDawn

Pugging is definitely not skill. Random groups is not skill.

Running premades doesn't equal skill either, I've seen plenty of guild group runs that went south real quick because they were bad. Conversely I've seen some amazing players that came in solo. A bad player is a bad player whether they are grouped or not.