Deco: Iokath Wall Lamp -- Range Issue

Xina_LA

Okay, this is a small bug, but I'm posting for sake of completion.

The Iokath Wall Lamp shines its light very far into the distance.

Okay, I wish it pointed more downward but hey... at least it's useful for lighting things far away.

Except...

If you walk a little distance from the lamp, the light it casts disappears.

I put a ring of these in the courtyard of my Tatooine stronghold, all facing down into the courtyard. All of them are facing forward more than down, so they all shine light on the opposite wall.

If you stand in the middle of the courtyard, you get a nice lighting effect. Except, of course, there's a Centerpiece hook in the middle, so you put a decoration there.

Now, as you walk around the courtyard, just outside the center, the lights opposite you turn off. Then back on again as you move closer to the source decos. So you get this strange effect of lights going off and on in sequence.

Anyway, there's no point in a light that illuminates the far distance if it turns off as soon as you reach the place it has lit up. Please make the Iokath Wall Lamp light continue to shine regardless of how far you are from the deco.

(And if you're feeling really generous, make the angle sharper, so we can point it more directly down? Thanks!)