(Minor Spoiler) Kaliyo Story, need help

Telruna

Today I received Kaliyo's story-quest 'What do you do for a partner'. I went to Nar Shaddaa, where I can do the quest, to get things rolling... but I can't enter the room! I'm blocked by a red forcefield. -_-

Anyone had this trouble? Do you guys know a solution?

On a sidenote: it's a lvl 20 quest, I'm currently lvl 29. Is that a problem?

Today I received Kaliyo's story-quest 'What do you do for a partner'. I went to Nar Shaddaa, where I can do the quest, to get things rolling... but I can't enter the room! I'm blocked by a red forcefield. -_-

The side note thing is not a problem. You can be higher lvl and do the quest. However I don't know why you're getting a red force field. There maybe a step your missing, before hand. Try just tracking that quest, and see if it's showing you to go elsewhere, that you might have missed. If all else fails, I'm pretty sure you can drop the quest, and have the conversation with your companion again for the quest once more. If that doesn't help, suppose you can always put in a ticket.

Fly to another planet...fly back....should be solved..

Had the same problem. If it still doesn't work, try leaving the ship on another planet.

Your quest is to fly to Nar Shaddaa, but it doesn't work the first time. So you should still have the quest "fly to Nar Shadaa" that's why there is a red forcefield.

I hope that i could help you with that.