Hey BW can I haz...

leijae

Can we get N7 Command Shepard adaptive armor? Or Cerberus armor? Or Garrus Armor? or... any Mass Effect armor? I know you have a droid players can obtain for doing something... somewhere... but who gives a rats behind about a pet! GIMME SOMPIN I CAN USE!

Actually a Normandy SR1 (or 2) or a Sovereign min-pet would be baller status.

I'm just sayin'

I mean you put gangnum style in the game? Why not Zoidbu... I mean a Mass Effect item (gear would be better)

Please?

Pretty please? With a cherry on top. Meloveyoulongtime

Edited by leijae

how could you NOT want ME gear in game? It's not ruining your game play or immersion, they put freakin GANGNUM STYLE in the game. It's a wink and a nod at other games they've done. Edited by leijae

how could you NOT want ME gear in game? It's not ruining your game play or immersion, they put freakin GANGNUM STYLE in the game. It's a wink and a nod at other games they've done.

No this is STARWARS NOT Mas Effect and we do not need cross overs especially from a completely different franchise. No x1000.

I'd settle for any armors that are different from what we have now to be honest. I don't know if the outfit design team has horrible taste in gear, or if its BW policy to always have the NPCs looking better than the player base. I'd settle for Robocop armor for my bounty hunter if it meant i'd actually look great, instead of looking like I found armor plates in a rummage sale like most of the bh gear looks like.

how could you NOT want ME gear in game? It's not ruining your game play or immersion, they put freakin GANGNUM STYLE in the game. It's a wink and a nod at other games they've done.

No, if they bring armour from any other game, then I want the Ebony armour from Skyrim, maybe with an Ebony vibrosword.

If there'll be ME armor, then there should be Super Mario armor as well.

True, and maybe a Yoshi mount, lol.

Can we get N7 Command Shepard adaptive armor? Or Cerberus armor? Or Garrus Armor? or... any Mass Effect armor? I know you have a droid players can obtain for doing something... somewhere... but who gives a rats behind about a pet! GIMME SOMPIN I CAN USE!

Actually a Normandy SR1 (or 2) or a Sovereign min-pet would be baller status.

I'm just sayin'

I mean you put gangnum style in the game? Why not Zoidbu... I mean a Mass Effect item (gear would be better)

Please?

Pretty please? With a cherry on top. Meloveyoulongtime

Just tell them you will buy cartel coins to buy the armor and pets... then they will happily put it in game.

No please, this isn't Mass Effect, we don't want you in our game. If you want Droid armor make it HK armor or something.

It's also not Tron, yet...

http://i.imgur.com/3blt1ek.png

http://images.wikia.com/tron/images/8/80/Tron_01_905.jpg

Edited by Thylbanus