I woke up at 5am for early access.

Jadalyn

I knew I had a pretty low chance of being in the first wave of invites, but I was so excited. I was following the twitter accounts of Greg and ToR and following on Facebook. Every single message made me excited.

Half and hour goes by. I start to settle down at my computer desk. I distracted myself with another game. Slowly, I started to feel disappointed, but content that my invite would be coming.

Suddenly, my email inbox lights up. THIS IS YOUR INVITIATION!!!

All the waiting and frustration melts away. GAME ON, YOU GUYS!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

I knew I had a pretty low chance of being in the first wave of invites, but I was so excited. I was following the twitter accounts of Greg and ToR and following on Facebook. Every single message made me excited.

Half and hour goes by. I start to settle down at my computer desk. I distracted myself with another game. Slowly, I started to feel disappointed, but content that my invite would be coming.

Suddenly, my email inbox lights up. THIS IS YOUR INVITIATION!!!

All the waiting and frustration melts away. GAME ON, YOU GUYS!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

This post really made me smile for some reason. With all the waah waah going on I guess it was nice to hear a positive story. I'm having to wait until tomorrow at the very earliest, probably Thursday to play since I pre-ordered late. Glad you got in and hope you have a great time today! :)

I got an email on the 7th saying "Your access will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011". So I stayed up all night to find a server for my friends and I and farm a bit to start a guild. An hour after 'my access began' I was told that I do not get access yet, and that I will be informed when they are ready to give me access. I wish they told me it began on the 15th, so I wouldn't have wasted my time. XD