Hey I'm MVP every sin in your guild is terrible.

EnsignSorrow

yes actually. and deft you gotta get over me, its a serious problem that u are still obsessing over me

So basically what you are saying is any female wouldnt.... i knew you like the d from the first moment i talked to you.. thats why you are all over sifus nuts

I declare this fan thread mine by rite of combat.

Hmm i hear you beat him in the tourny and had almost 80% health left in one of the duels....ryere must be really good.. i see what he did he made you think you were goo so he could say he was trying out a "new" spec then later come back and be like PEW PEW your dead...oh wait.. ryere sucks at anything but sitting on a node...WAIT... he sucks at that too he gets sap capped

Edited by sithloardbob

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically what you are saying is any female wouldnt.... i knew you like the d from the first moment i talked to you.. thats why you are all over sifus nuts

Hmm i hear you beat him in the tourny and had almost 80% health left in one of the duels....ryere must be really good.. i see what he did he made you think you were goo so he could say he was trying out a "new" spec then later come back and be like PEW PEW your dead...oh wait.. ryere sucks at anything but sitting on a node...WAIT... he sucks at that too he gets sap capped

i said actually yes about the female comment if you arent blind, i did lose legitly and i played horribly, im not gonna lie and say OMG NEW SPEC LOLZ, and btw at least i didnt lose in the first round unlike some people LOL. oh and 1 loss of a node in 5 months like that i think is pretty damn good and its a mistake i made and know i made, not something he did anything special. oh and its not like you havent been sap capped SEVERAL times by jonies alt of all people LOL

Edited by rmitchell

i said actually yes about the female comment if you arent blind, i did lose legitly and i played horribly, im not gonna lie and say OMG NEW SPEC LOLZ, and btw at least i didnt lose in the first round unlike some people LOL. oh and 1 loss of a node in 5 months like that i think is pretty damn good and its a mistake i made and know i made, not something he did anything special. oh and its not like you havent been sap capped SEVERAL times by jonies alt of all people LOL

Settle down.

He was running a bad dueling setup tbh- wearing Tank stance, but only cast TK throw/force lightning once, and wearing tank gear too. What was your reasoning behind that ryere?

Anyway I'd really like to get better at dueling shadows/sins, both full tanks, full middle trees, and the tank-balance/madness hybrid, so hmu if you wanna head over to outlaws sometime (though I won't be on as much in the next 1-2 weeks). That applies to all.

who the hell made this post? he can atleast tell people who he is.

i dont think mvp has bad sins or bad players, you cant judge someones skill by thier job on that particular class/ spec. Ryere does a good job from my own expierience against him.

He was running a bad dueling setup tbh- wearing Tank stance, but only cast TK throw/force lightning once, and wearing tank gear too. What was your reasoning behind that ryere?

Anyway I'd really like to get better at dueling shadows/sins, both full tanks, full middle trees, and the tank-balance/madness hybrid, so hmu if you wanna head over to outlaws sometime (though I won't be on as much in the next 1-2 weeks). That applies to all.

didnt really care to be honest havent really been in the game i guess for like the last 3 days, im surprised by how far i made it in the first place. but about ur taking this thread by rite of combat, gotta organize that prior to the combat :)

Edited by rmitchell

lol? cant recall the last time i have been sapped capped in a rated... oh wait it hasnt happened, and if you are counting regs... im not even paying attention half the time

lol? cant recall the last time i have been sapped capped in a rated... oh wait it hasnt happened, and if you are counting regs... im not even paying attention half the time

lol its still happened, thats ur own damn fault if ur not paying attention, ive been sap capped once in regs and in rateds and it was because of a mistake i made, and you still got ur *** kicked by gameofpwns in round 1 lol

lol its still happened, thats ur own damn fault if ur not paying attention, ive been sap capped once in regs and in rateds and it was because of a mistake i made, and you still got ur *** kicked by gameofpwns in round 1 lol

Thats weird cause i never guard in regs... im always deeps lol and if i do have to guard i leave the node cause i wanna kill peopel!!!! and after the duels with game'of'pwns we dueled again i think 8 times and he beat me once?? but i could be wrong either way and i for sure didnt get my *** kicked lol... he had like 4% health left on both times he won not 80% like you lol ... but i guess thats him kicking my ***

Edited by sithloardbob

Thats weird cause i never guard in regs... im always deeps lol and if i do have to guard i leave the node cause i wanna kill peopel!!!! and after the duels with game'of'pwns we dueled again i think 8 times and he beat me once?? but i could be wrong either way and i for sure didnt get my *** kicked lol... he had like 4% health left on both times he won not 80% like you lol ... but i guess thats him kicking my ***

he was carnage, he kicked ur ***. and you still got sap capped by jonie, funny you didnt use that as ur first excuse. "nah doesnt matter i dont pay attention in regs" to "funny i dont guard i wanna kill people which entails paying attention dur durrrrrrr" lol

he was carnage, he kicked ur ***. and you still got sap capped by jonie, funny you didnt use that as ur first excuse. "nah doesnt matter i dont pay attention in regs" to "funny i dont guard i wanna kill people which entails paying attention dur durrrrrrr" lol

Lol how does wanting to kill people make me pay attention? lol cause i dont... and he was not carnage he was annihilation unless carnage has a dot that stacks 3 times... if so apparently i dont know the specs of a mara lol...

And jonie has never sap capped me.. but if you say so :)

Lol how does wanting to kill people make me pay attention? lol cause i dont... and he was not carnage he was annihilation unless carnage has a dot that stacks 3 times... if so apparently i dont know the specs of a mara lol...

And jonie has never sap capped me.. but if you say so :)

theres a carnage hybrid that he runs you dumb **** lol. and its not me saying so its jonie saying so lol

doesnt really change the fact you lost in the first round lol 0-2

2-1 :) its ok thought cause i bet i could say the sky is blue or a stop sign is red and you would still argue lol... you act like a 15 year old kid...... not saying i dont but its getting really old so im done amusing everyone lol