Please say there will not be any streams or guides for Nightmare EC

Mmmm not sure what you really mean. They are going in there without a clue, they are testing it for us.

You dont want the test guilds to put together a guide for the rest of us? I personally want to know what to expect, and appreciate that they take the time out to make guides.

For myself it honestly takes away all of the fun when you are getting ready to do something new and your raid lead sits down and reads out the whole strat and all the debuffs and so on and so forth.

I love that guilds test it. I do feel that there should be a no streaming policy or something of the likes. Just a personal thing for me it is more satisfying when you figure out the boss entirely on your own on the live servers when other guilds are competing for the kill as well.

There will be. However, you can choose to not look at them.

Everyone can choose not to look at them. People love having everything laid out in front of them before they even do anything. There are almost no guilds aside the ones that test on the PTS that do not look up a guide.

In the end this reads like "wahhhhhh. wahhhhhh. i want stuf to be more diffucalt for other people. I desperately want to prove myself in a video game and the ability for other people to read guides is making this difficult. waaaahhh"

but since that's a pretty embarrassing thing to have to say they try to play this off in the improable

"wahhhh I'm going to pretend that I can't find 7 other people to do an OP blidn with. waaaahhh. are you buying that I ca't find people??? come on I'm crying REALLY loud waaaah"

personally I think doing this is just as embarrassing.

Everyone can choose not to look at them. People love having everything laid out in front of them before they even do anything. There are almost no guilds aside the ones that test on the PTS that do not look up a guide.

If those guilds couldn't get onto the PTS, they'd probably look up a strat. If you can find a guild that suits your playstyle where you figure everything out on your own, fantastic. But my guild and I don't like wasting time and trying to reinvent the wheel when it's already laid out before us.

My group had a blast the first time we went into TfB. We purposefully ignored all strats posted on this forum and elsewhere just so we could look at it fresh. We kinda sucked **** for a while, but it was still awesome.

It wasn't until late into the op that we ran into an overload of repair bills, and gave in to the lure of reading posted strats.

If you want to raid without following someone else's strat, then do it! If your group/guild doesn't agree with you, then find a new group. It's silly to try and stop people from posting strats to an op.

Edited by Khevar

This is the equivalent of posting a classified in your local paper that reads "Please tell me there won't be any pee in the public pools". You have zero control over stopping it, but total control over it affecting you. Just don't use that nasty pool (ie guide).

with a open pts it will happen. i do understand what you are saying though. for some the fun is learning the fight but now for the many it is looting the chest after the kill. it used to be the other way around.

in the past the more challenging content mmos had test servers that were by random invitation only and had NDA's. it was random luck as to who got in. after new content came out the true progression top end guilds would never post strats until it was on farm and or they were now selling loot or raid spots. these mmos had true challenging content and not the wow mold of three raids out of the same instance. times have changed a lot over the years. the words progression and server firsts are now nothing more than a joke with no meaning as any idiot can now watch a video or read the strat before the content is even released and then race to kill it first.

I personally hope there are just no streams and no guides put forth for Nightmare EC. I would love it if all of the guilds had to just go in there with little to no clue. Now if people are on the PTS putting together pug groups that is awesome.

this is riddiculess...if u want it so badly u can go to the test server and do it all without guide :-)

I do not like getting a ******** of repair bills,wasted stims and wasting my time trying it every day for 6 hours esp when we have looting priorites and dps is the last class to get loot :-p (in our guild at least)