Please remove lvl 51 req. on treasure hunting chests

Neglience

The old ones could be opened with any level now i need to be level 51 to open the chests from the missions. since my treasure hunter is only 3x i cant use them. I dont see the reason for this since i can trade whatever is inside the boxes.

no other crew skill has any level reqs.

Edited by Neglience

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

I've seen several of these posts and no acknowledgement from the devs on this whatsoever. Removing the req or making them B2L would be good, but even a 'working as intended' would let us know we need to either level up or delete the boxes. Silence from the devs leaves us in limbo.

+1 million

Don't really want to level just to open boxes.

Thne you can't open them. Go level. Getting from 50 to 51 will take you all of an hour. The reason they are lvl 51 is to force you to have the expansion, as they can contain items from 2.0 and on.

Go level.

Thne you can't open them. Go level. Getting from 50 to 51 will take you all of an hour. The reason they are lvl 51 is to force you to have the expansion, as they can contain items from 2.0 and on.

Go level.

you cant get them without the expansion in the first place. and its not 50 to 51. you can have 450 treasure hunting with lvl 10.

Edited by Neglience

Go level.

Not going to waste my time leveling a crafting alt from 50 to 51 just because of a lame mechanic and i have the expansion , also got a lv 55. Yes go me.

Edited by Sobur

I agree with the OP.

The toon I have with TH is lvl 13 and stays on the republic fleet. It's taken a LONG time to get all 3 crew skills up to the 400 level, and will take a long time to get them up to 450, but I'm going to do it. While I don't NEED to run the treasure hunting lockbox missions, it would be nice to be able to and to open them up.

Yes it is when they contain expansion gear, and you need some way to only let expansion chars get/open them?

but without the expansion you wont get them because they need 401+ treasure hunting. And this you only get if you own the expansion. everything inside is tradable, so why should only 51+ chars be able to open it ?

Edited by Neglience