how do I beat Noman Karr?

jlwilson

do warzones till you make some creds and buy a ton of medpacs and stims, don't forget your heroic moment and use your buffs and try to keep him as stunned as possible, using Quinn might be a good idea to.

Oh and wrong section btw.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Get some minimal amount of money for healing items.

Use Malavai Quinn on Med Watch as your companion. (Pretty sure you have access to him at this point. I personally didn't use him)

Rest up and wait for the cooldowns to reset each time Normen Karr goes down.

Saber Ward is your best friend (ALL THE WAY TO THE END)

Cloak of Pain is your second best friend (Use it with Saber Ward and you pretty much take no damage)

Interrupt EVERYTHING (Or try to)

Edited by UltimateLemon

I'm currently a lvl 31 SW and I can't beat him. I don't have any credits or equipment to sell. How can I defeat him?

lvl 31 sounds a bit low if i rembeer right you should be 33+ for the end of act 1 quest

lvl 31 sounds a bit low if i rembeer right you should be 33+ for the end of act 1 quest

Was level 30 with my jugg when I did it. Got it first try. Would have been easier if I knew I had to fight him 3x though lol. To OP use Quinn and have a medpac or 2 handy. As long as your gear is 1/2 way decent should be ok. Or just get a friend to help. Even easier then.

I was around 28 or 29 when I beat him as a Marauder. It took 2 tries (The first I didnt know you have to kill him 3x).

That being said, I somehow finished Taris at level 33 and Im regreting it. I literally can only farm up flashpoints and warzones until I hit 36.

You can beat him as a level 31 Jugg, I just did it in full immortal spec.

It's tough at first, I died a few times using Quinn.

Secret: use Vette....kite him around, CC him, line of sight around the pillars and hide from him. Just kite him around and let Vette shoot him for a while. Rotate your cooldowns, make sure you have a stim and medpacs handy.

I did this at 29 as a Marauder. I used Vette and let her blow him in half while I basically used Heroic Moment and dotted him. Every chance I got I'd use cooldowns. However at this point I had Legacy of Unity and a very long heal-time on Heroic Moment. If you don't have that I suggest kiting him around, popping med packs, and setting Vette to single-target damage versus the AOE setting. That means you have to keep his interest solidly, though. If you're a Jugg sunder him up, saber ward, ravage, slow and kite. If he gets in close force choke him and at 50% pop Heroic Moment. Again if Marauder dot him up first, then follow the rest. Between the 'rounds' and get ready for the next go. Usually the last round is the one where you want to use Heroic Moment because THEN he's dangerous. Also if you are a Marauder do NOT forget Obfuscate if he's using melee moves. It'll buy you a few seconds and in that fight a few seconds may be all you need.

Ye i was Immortal spec and sicne it was my first empire character I had no idea how the fight woudl go but I just used 1 protection thing at the start of the fight and then noticed ok i have to fight him again and used another and then a last one. Was rathe rlow on health when done but i did kill him the first time togeather with Vette. Her damage just brings him down so fast when you have your protection skills up.

Well you didn't specify which advance class you were but since I have done this fight on both Marauder and Juggernaut I'll explain.

Annihilation Spec Marauder decently geared I did this fight with Quinn no problem, actually it was too easy. If your having a problem with the fight with this particular advanced class your companion and yourself are either severely under geared or your one of the many players who don't understand how the mechanics of a Marauder works.

As for my Juggernaut it was a bit tougher, I did this fight as Immortal spec and I died my first attempt. I started the fight by letting Vette take agro until she reached about 1/3 of her life while I dps. I then taunted blew my cooldowns as needed and finished up with a stim pack that heals both you and companion. I'm sure I could have done this much easier with Quinn but Immortal spec Juggernauts roll with a DPS companion and not a healer unless you like to take forever killing things.

You've probably beaten him by now. But as you know the fight is actually 3 separate engagements. The easiest way to cheese it is to heal up, and wait on all of your cool downs (even your heroic moment if you need too) before you talk to him the second, and third time.