Tumult(SI) vs Shoulder Slam(BH)

WutsInAName

I use Tumult to quickly eliminate the first straggler that gets by Khem. I do about 2,500 damage crits to weak mobs with it at level 47. It allows me to return my focus to the rest of the fight. So, Tumult is situationally useful for non-elites that get too close. Edited by hametsuj

I use Tumult to quickly eliminate the first straggler that gets by Khem. I do about 2,500 damage crits to weak mobs with it at level 47. It allows me to return my focus to the rest of the fight. So, Tumult is situationally useful for non-elites that get too close.

I use it before a thrash if up and if non-elite obviously(in a priority macro on razor), I get to use like 5 time a day unless I preload with electrocute but find that a waste on easy mobs.

How do you use it on that 'first straggler' w/o incapacitating it first? and why waste an incap on a weak mob anyway? I just dont follow this line of thinking

Edited by WutsInAName

Bottom line is, neither is worth using on anything that they can be used on.

Why is shoulder slam not worth using on elites? at least those get stunned lots in group play. It is still a free skill just hits for like 10-15% less on elites

Not super experienced in it so please straighten me out if i got it wrong.

Edited by WutsInAName

Why is shoulder slam not worth using on elites? at least those get stunned lots in group play. It is still a free skill just hits for like 10-15% less on elites

Not super experienced in it so please straighten me out if i got it wrong.

It can't be used on elites. One damage range for weak/standard, one damage range for strongs. That's it. The abilities are identical in function.

Edited by Harwel