Operations and Availability

My main is currently a lvl 55 SIN and I used to run the different Operations all the time.

Now i can only queue for the new ones, Scum and Villainy and Terror From Beyond.

I don't mind doing these but I have Daily and Weekly quests to complete for the other operations.

This also applies to some of the flashpoints. When I launch the group Finder some of the missions are greyed out and I cant select them to add to my Queue.

Is there something I'm missing here or cant I use Group Finder to do these runs anymore?

The only reason you would want to run those old Operations (aside from the fact the you enjoy them and would like to have some fun) are to get the Comms that you receive for the weekly 's. You wont get useful drops for your Main, although you could get some things for your companions depending on what exactly you need. But getting Ultimate/Elite Comms are 100% necessary while gearing out your 55.

• 2 weeks later...

Totally agree.

People in these games are so obsessed with having every little stat and armor the best. Aren't we playing the game for fun? And even though you might not need the gear, you might want to do the op and use the comms for companions.

Iam in the same boat, iam a level 55 Merc, in mostly 156 gear, and I wanna do the level 50 ops, but hard to get a team.

You can't use group finder for level 50 operations.

I know you have weekly quests for it, but really there is no point in running content that drops level 50 gear when you are 55.

You do realize that if you complete [Classic Operations] weekly, you get Ultimate Coms for it, though?

I'd like it if we could still queue for the classics, but it's usually pretty easy to find a group on the fleet. You can even get away with running less than the required number of people in those raids.

Yeah please add these back to Group Finder BW. I leveled my first ( and only ) character pretty fast to 55 just doing story content ( no reals op or flashpoints, wanted to try those later ).

I get to 55 just to find I can no longer GF the old OPs though? Even if they jsut added HM/NiM queue for 55's that would be a start. I realyl want to jsut do the content because op content is really pretty cool and I'm still yet to really do any of the 50 ops except KP.

I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of FPs too but I can at least go back and solo most of these earlier ones if I so choose.

not exacly opn the topic of the thread, but I dont want to start new one for jsut one simple question.

Can I do any Ops - lets say S&V twice in one week - once in SM and once in HM ? Or i will get locked out anyway ?

Yes you can. Story and hard are on separate lockouts. Same goes for EV, KP, EC, TFB and TC. Though you can't que for all of those.