Which class has the best romance for a female character?

jazzllanna

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

say, i know all the empire ones, and the non jedi pub ones, what are the 2 jedi male LIs like?

Not sure about the Consular, but for the Knight, Doc is a cheap knock-off of Bruce Campbell without the coolness factor. He hits on women mercilessly, and isn't even that smooth about it. Hell, on my male Guardian, I brought Kira along on Balmorra to meet him, and he hits on HER right off the bat. I took an instant dislike to him then and there.

Mostly because my Knight was doing VERY un-Jedi like things with Kira already. :D

Not sure about the Consular, but for the Knight, Doc is a cheap knock-off of Bruce Campbell without the coolness factor. He hits on women mercilessly, and isn't even that smooth about it. Hell, on my male Guardian, I brought Kira along on Balmorra to meet him, and he hits on HER right off the bat. I took an instant dislike to him then and there.

Mostly because my Knight was doing VERY un-Jedi like things with Kira already. :D

oh right... doc.. THATS why i haven't rolled a JK yet....

what about the other one? :o

this thread is kind of pathetic lol.

at least i now know that some girls out there are as almost pathetic as i am.

(the difference being they probably actually have partners as to where i'm alone)

i feel for you girls though, you don't get alot of good options.

most of the male companions seem kinda blah.

ugh... Quinn is awful. If you could romance Pierce, I would totally agree. The romance gets awkward, for more than just the way he romances you as well (not to give anything away).

My GF is of the same opinion, and quite frankly, after playing SW and watching her play I fully agree. How they could ever pick Quinn as a romance is beyond me when Pierce is available and in my opinion far more suited for a strong female SW.

this thread is kind of pathetic lol.

at least i now know that some girls out there are as almost pathetic as i am.

(the difference being they probably actually have partners as to where i'm alone)

i feel for you girls though, you don't get alot of good options.

most of the male companions seem kinda blah.

rofl..it's prolly cause my bf is a caveman as far as romance goes XD

aka only time he acts sweet, is when he's in deep troubble :rolleyes:

As for now I managed to level around 3 classes to 50 and trying Sith Inq now.. Smuggler, BH and Imperial Agent. And I must say Imperial Agent had the worst romance so far. Vector is kinda.. well.. arms rubbing song singer. Wont be trying Sith Warrior as Quinn (or w/e you spell it like) seems to be too much feminime :p and Jedi Consular one seems to be just creepy (I mean the female character herself, not the romance option xD).

I will go with Andronikos and Corso (Leave the farmboy alone, he's hilarious when jealous <3) >D

Edited by Azbeth

Guess I'll weigh in...

Personally? Quinn >> guess I haven't finished anybody else's plotline yet > having my eyes plucked out with hot pincers while somebody plays Nickelback loudly into my ear > Corso.

Differ'nt strokes. Quinn gets a lot of flak, but I liked the slow uncertainty and the several points at which I was convinced he didn't have a romance line. It's an unusual power dynamic - SW had every advantage - but it was oddly therapeutic to be the one in charge for once and to be able to say "Hey, if you're not sure about this, I respect the hell out of that." Can't say I've ever been on the powerful side of that situation before.

Corso is incredibly sweet, an old-fashioned gallant. Kind, generous, endearingly bumbling at times, prone to putting you on a pedestal. Outright psychotic if you try to leave him. He knows what's best for you, you see, and he'll be there when all those other guys are gone. Whether you like it or not.

Haven't gotten far with Andronikos, but he shoots straight and his ex speaks well of him ("he's good people"), and that's a solid start.

Vector's fascinating and grown-up and I (playing a male Agent) had to look up his line out of curiosity. If you don't mind the heavy sci-fi bug alien wacked-out brain, he's incredible - amazing person, amazing partner, and a certain choice in his bedroom scene allows you to choose between two very different vibes. I thought that was awesome.

Doc is hilarious and I wouldn't touch him with a ten-meter pole.

I've completed Quinn's and Torian's romance, and am in the midst of the Corso and Vector romances. I skipped Andronikos (sorry, his voice feels like sand paper on my eardrums. I'm kind of sensitive to sounds.)

The relationship with Quinn was very tumultuous and memorable, and I enjoyed it. It was my favorite for a long time. When I romanced Torian I just felt like I was going through the motions and I don't remember much about it. Nothing against Torian, I just wasn't very drawn in.

I've done several of Corso's conversations and I kind of like him; I was initially turned off by his character model, for various reasons, but his personality was very natural and relate-able. I thought it was funny and cute when he would drunkenly hit on my smuggler, and how completely unbothered she was by it. (:

I haven't finished Vector's romance yet either but in my opinion he has the sexiest voice, maybe in the whole game. It's very lilting and serene. Plus he is very easy for my character to get along with, and his character model is hot. Yay eye-candy! As far as the joiner stuff I could take it or leave it - just keep talking, Vector. *swoon*

Jedi Consular one seems to be just creepy (I mean the female character herself, not the romance option xD)

ROFL now that you mention it, yeah my consular is creepy as hell, doesn't help she's extremely polite but dark sided. I wouldn't want to know her in real life :p

Edited by grania

Looks like we have to discuss separately 2 categories of romance: one is where your character initiate it and keeps hitting on a guy until he surrender (your girl plays traditional man's role) and another, where guy will at least let you know he is ok with your flirting. Vector and Quinn is from the first one, Andronikos - second. Torian honestly answered for direct question "why did you come with me" - "you are much prettier then Commander", so, I guess from second category too.

Also Gault is clearly homosexual. Which is whatever, when SGR shows up I'd happily roll a male BH to tap that delightful conman, but if he was to be a believable romance option for my Fem!BH I'd have to delete/forgo romance. I wouldn't be able to believe it.

This comment just made the thread worthy for me.

Please, please please OP, Give Vector a chance! Despite him being a joiner he is one of the sweetest romances I've experienced yet on TOR! Love him to bits and can't wait for an ex-pac with more kiliky conversations with him.

I'm working on my 4th 50 (Stay at home mom, to kids who still nap, I have spare time, don't judge me!)

IA, Consular, SW and have a lvl 47 Gunslinger.

So far, Vector>Corso>Quinn>Iresso

Iresso is sweet, he's just kinda blah, which actually works very well for the Consular, only because she's such a high ranking Jedi, a normal easy relationship with no drama is just what she needs....just makes for a boring play through.

Quinn, is cute! cute cute cute, and I had a ball making him uncomfortable and awkward until he finally gave in to his emotions and let himself love my SW. That being said, had Pierce been a fully romancable option, That's where I would be...but alas, we'll always have that one night.

Corso, I'm just smitten with him, I like the chivalry and how flipping jealous he gets when you flirt with other NPCs, it's really sweet.

And well I already told you about Vector. He's awesome!

I'm thinking After I wrap up my Smuggler, I'll roll a BH, the story intrigues me, and Torian seems pretty interesting.

Vector's fascinating and grown-up and I (playing a male Agent) had to look up his line out of curiosity. If you don't mind the heavy sci-fi bug alien wacked-out brain, he's incredible - amazing person, amazing partner, and a certain choice in his bedroom scene allows you to choose between two very different vibes. I thought that was awesome.
I am absolutely convinced that the bit in his codex about his being only 26 is total bs. There is no way he is that young, despite how defenseless (and young) he looks in a certain scene.

I skipped Andronikos (sorry, his voice feels like sand paper on my eardrums. I'm kind of sensitive to sounds.)
That is a shame. His voice sounds like pure sex to me. You didn't miss a lot, romance-wise though I think. He likes his space, but you know, he ends up liking you more, basically.

The relationship with Quinn was very tumultuous and memorable, and I enjoyed it. It was my favorite for a long time. When I romanced Torian I just felt like I was going through the motions and I don't remember much about it. Nothing against Torian, I just wasn't very drawn in.
He isn't very deep, but he has that 'I am a very young man who is so very serious about the things that are important to me (and that includes you, of whom I am kind of in awe)' thing going on, and also he is pretty, and I am a sucker for both of those things. (As my younger, pretty husband could attest.)
I haven't finished Vector's romance yet either but in my opinion he has the sexiest voice, maybe in the whole game. It's very lilting and serene. Plus he is very easy for my character to get along with, and his character model is hot. Yay eye-candy! As far as the joiner stuff I could take it or leave it - just keep talking, Vector. *swoon*
Mmmm, Vector. <3 Edited by Celacia

I put down Vector all the time, he is just too weird for my tastes. It makes me basically want to kill every Joiner I can to either put them out of their misery or to punish them for being stupid enough to allow themselves to be captured.

In other words, Vector serves as a constant reminder why I hate insects and that I will burn every Kilik I see.

I put down Vector all the time, he is just too weird for my tastes. It makes me basically want to kill every Joiner I can to either put them out of their misery or to punish them for being stupid enough to allow themselves to be captured.

In other words, Vector serves as a constant reminder why I hate insects and that I will burn every Kilik I see.

just means more for me <3

They aren't miserable though, they are all pretty mellow.

Andronikos Revel!

SPOILER

I remember, at the end I was leveling like crazy just to get more options to flirt with him.

He looks hot, sexy. Deep and mystical sound of his voice used to make me...'happy' in real life. I had to check who gave him that voice. It can melt you, be dark or light, it can XD!

While gentle, he still menages to preserve authority and "bad boy" look of the pirate he used be. Strong personality.:D

The best part is when he gives you the ring and says "but do not ask how I got it" (because he stole it.) Yep, he is doing that!

I really think Andronikos is perfect for female players :D. Maybe, other companions are as cool as he is, but this guy does its job! :D:D

Of the ones I've done to completion, Doc is BY FAR my favorite. But I loathe Corso (I'm about halfway through that romance now), so if you liked Corso, our tastes in men are probably wildly different. ;)

Vector made me regret rolling a male IA, though, for what it's worth. Even just as friends, I really, really liked him. But then my IA would talk and I'd be glad I made a male IA, because rawr. I could listen to myself talk all day!

Lt. Iresso is a nice, nice man, but he comes way too late for the romance to really have a chance at being satisfying, PLUS the female consular just ... does not sound particularly into him, which results in them not having any chemistry. I wound up rejecting his proposal just because I thought the dude could do better than my cold fish sage. :p

Vector could read me a grocery list, or the classifieds, or sing the ABC's...I don't care which...and I'd be one happy swooning gal.

Vector could read me a grocery list, or the classifieds, or sing the ABC's...I don't care which...and I'd be one happy swooning gal.

lol i remember taking him to IA HQ, and him offering to sing a song of the recent events, but he needed a room with better acoustics...

he could sing almost anything to my agent, and would have to get the jaws of life to pry her off him :3

MUST HEAR HIM SING.